"Funkmaster Flex is a b!tch. You are a b!tch my brother"

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
I didn't even think about it, why hasn't anyone from Hot97 thrown shots at all the other cats Busta, Khaled and them?

Great question. I wanted to say because Nicki is a soft target in comparison to any other important name on the YM roster. But we can chalk it to Flex being a bytch too.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Charlamagne ain't no different then Funk Flex so i don't know why he is talking. Especially since that nikka was on Nicki's album, so OF COURSE he is gonna dikk ride her. I mean shyt u can just tell by looking at him he is a hoe ass nikka..

charlamange-feature.jpg

he still funny tho at times...

Omerta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OZ via El Barrio
He's a bytch also..and has straight up bullied black women on his show for no reason...while suckin that white bytch Kreayshawns clit..despite all the N word contreversy and everything...and he picks soft male targets to go at...some of which who are nickis labelmates..and he personally attacks them..its not even dislike for a song or whatever...got humbled and sonned by multiple black male entertainers...so all in all..he needs to stfu...

he also bigs up iggy any change he gets.

then goes at lil kim endlessly, then barely says shyt to her. said shyt endlessly about a pop star like kelly rowland too, and then apologised to her.

neither are of them are built like star.,

flex a bytch, no doubt tho.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
He's right about flex but this nikka Moonwalked himself when Diddy called in about him talking shyt about Cassie. Dude ended up shouting out Dirty Money the day after calling them trash. Nobody is consistant these days. All these celebs are scared of somebodies goons.