"Full House" Netflix reunion series "Fuller House" thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
nikka, sometimes I watch that show thinking Sofia Vergara must be wearing bras made of hopes and dreams instead of actual clothing material 'cause the bounce and jiggle factor is off the scale.

Oh and the bounce factor isn't the same but they used to have Hayley wearing toilet paper basically. Especially that Halloween episode when she was mother Theresa

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Oh and the bounce factor isn't the same but they used to have Hayley wearing toilet paper basically. Especially that Halloween episode when she was mother Theresa

Hayley got some sex appeal. It comes and it goes, but she'd get it.

Julie Bowen on the other hand I'm kinda "meh" on. In terms of white chicks in their 40s there's a surprising number who are better.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stephanie's character arc makes no sense. Several of the episodes point out how she's broke and has no job, and portray her as having nothing going on in her life. The first few episodes even imply she's lying about being a DJ. But... she played at Coachella.

She should at least be able to get a nightclub gig, especially in San Francisco.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Say word I agree with everything you said

giphy.gif

If I ever start my Weinstein-esque backroom Hollywood brothel you've got a seat on the advisory board my brotha.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Just watching now.

If this keeps going I'm pretty sure Michelle will be there once. They look like death. They're in no condition to be on TV acting like the adorable child.