"Full House" Netflix reunion series "Fuller House" thread

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
I unno if it's the nostalgia, the house, or Stephanie's t*ts, but I'm enjoying this show a lot.:popcorn:
:mjcry:Almost teared up when they did the throw back to the original pilot singing Flintstones around Michelle.
"The cab's been waiting for about 3 hours.":dead:

Uncle Jesse is the heart and soul of this show. If he sticks around to be the boys father figure.:wow:
:ehh:The kids aren't all that bad either. The two boys are jokes and have good chemistry.
Danny Tanny Jr. with the cleaning skills.:heh:

:ufdup:Nicky and Alex's room wasn't that small or on that side of the attic though.
Guess they needed a reason to put annoying Ramona in Michelle/Jesse/Joey's old room.:manny:
Those house renovations.:banderas:
"You know how much this house is worth now.":damn:

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
I just noticed they're missing the background music when it gets to the lesson/mushy part.

That's an important part of the original.

Wth is wrong with Sagets voice. Too much coke?
I'm actually glad they moved on from that. So many shows after did that shyt and now it feels too cliche for a reboot show that's tryna feel fresh.

They will prolly have it in some episode.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
But then again..have u seen them lately? :whoa:
Will-Mary-Kate-Ashley-Olsen.jpg

This is some Don't Be a Menace ish where the kids look older than the parents. :francis:

My rankings so far.

1. Stephanie
2. Gibbler
3. DJ

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
One thing I notice is the grown up actors have a natural charisma aboutg them.

Kimmy Gibbler hasn't lost a step. She's the same as she was. DJ is the same too.

The kid actors on here now don't have that magic the grown up actors had as a kid.

Seven1986

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Illinois
I'm actually glad they moved on from that. So many shows after did that shyt and now it feels too cliche for a reboot show that's tryna feel fresh.

They will prolly have it in some episode.

Well they did have the mushy music in one scene and Jesse was like "Does anybody else hear the piano music? :what:"

I think Max is the best out of all the kids on the show.....The older brother has moments where he's somewhat corny...

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
One thing I notice is the grown up actors have a natural charisma aboutg them.

Kimmy Gibbler hasn't lost a step. She's the same as she was. DJ is the same too.

The kid actors on here now don't have that magic the grown up actors had as a kid.
and Gibbler wasn't acting during the last 20 years so that's just her.

I can't say whether the kids have "magic" or not because when Full House started, most of us were babies or little kids too. Hell some of y'all weren't born.

the middle kid is clearly overacting. He yells when he talks, that Meek Mill disease. he has potential though.

Michelle as a baby was cute. Tommy's probably not even a year old and he already looks like Brian Dennehy.

If this is even close to how Girl Meets World is in terms of making it about the kids, this will survive. Ben Savage was smart in that he's around all the time, but it's not about him. That will take time though, but Girl Meets World is the blueprint for these nostalgia reboots