"Full House" Netflix reunion series "Fuller House" thread

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I'm trying my best to not just stare at Steph's chest. I really feel like a caveman watching this shyt :russ:
:dwillhuh: Breh it looked like her top was about to fall off at any moment when she was in the red dress while Jessie was singing. NO WAY would she would've been able to wear that cleavage over her titties on Network TV or Basic Cable.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:dwillhuh: Breh it looked like her top was about to fall off at any moment when she was in the red dress while Jessie was singing. NO WAY would she would've been able to wear that cleavage over her titties on Network TV or Basic Cable.

You don't watch modern family breh? I've seen worse (better)

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
Yall stuck in em feelings of nostalgia brehs this shyt was horrible. Cringeworthy af. I had to skip out midway the first ep cause i felt like it was a waste of my high. They coulda made it work if they ran a story of danny becoming a coke fiend causa of his wife. Breh was terrible. Joey was horrible too.

The michelle joke was forced af. Stephs tittes were appreciated tho. And stamos wife is still grade A.

Shouda just left the regular show how it was, or even go with pg13 type comedy. Most the audiance watchin are the people who saw as a kid and most of us over 20 years old.

I aint mad at the actors for cashin them checks tho

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Very cheesy, but so was the original. But I still laugh out loud tho at some parts. When Kimmy said, "jokes on her, I had my feet in that ice" I damn near spit out my drink. :mjlol:

Yo, did DJ do her on stunts for that wrestling? It looked like it. That was pretty dope. Looked better than some of the wwe divas.
It had to be a stunt double.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yall stuck in em feelings of nostalgia brehs this shyt was horrible. Cringeworthy af. I had to skip out midway the first ep cause i felt like it was a waste of my high. They coulda made it work if they ran a story of danny becoming a coke fiend causa of his wife. Breh was terrible. Joey was horrible too.

The michelle joke was forced af. Stephs tittes were appreciated tho. And stamos wife is still grade A.

Shouda just left the regular show how it was, or even go with pg13 type comedy. Most the audiance watchin are the people who saw as a kid and most of us over 20 years old.

I aint mad at the actors for cashin them checks tho

Negged

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

You don't watch modern family breh? I've seen worse (better)

I've never sat down & watched a whole episode.