"Full House" Netflix reunion series "Fuller House" thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I mean I probably wouldn't care if I didn't watch the show... but you know how it is.. Older man sees child grow up .. child now grown wants older man .. older man cant because he still sees precious little (fill in the blank) .. as opposed to same old man finds random 18 yr old and proceeds to smash with no cares

I feel you. meanwhile they're older than me so I'm trading up

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Decent. Better than I expected.

this first episode is too much lol they try to touch EVERY base possible.

it def had a few lol moments..and the obvious nostalgia effect of seeing everyone together again.

of all of the cheap throwbacks i still laughed when Steve went right to the free food :dead:

the Michelle moment was cool too.

So far, it's about the same level of Full House which of course Ioved as a kid, but it's decent. It's not going to set the world on fire at all and its definitely for fans of the old show. If you're expecting Modern Family or Black ish level of comedy, wrong place wrong time

Brandwin

Pro
Daps
Why the fukk does Danny Tanner sound like that?

and I might have to cuck for Jessie. I'll see if my wife is up to it.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Very cheesy, but so was the original. But I still laugh out loud tho at some parts. When Kimmy said, "jokes on her, I had my feet in that ice" I damn near spit out my drink. :mjlol:

Yo, did DJ do her on stunts for that wrestling? It looked like it. That was pretty dope. Looked better than some of the wwe divas.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I can watch Steph dance all day :noah:

PiyERGo.gif

nwE0Wpr.gif
Seeing how all the girls from "Full House" are now MILFs, is a HUGE REASON I wish they did "Step by Step" instead. :shaq: