"Full House" Netflix reunion series "Fuller House" thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:mjlol: Those first 10 seconds in that news report. I can't believe @MartyMcFly has argued in this thread that bringing back "Full House" is a better idea than bringing back "Boy Meets World" or "Step by Step".

First off nikka lol stop. I never once argued this was a better idea than boy meets world. So don't go there. Especially since boy meets world was the better show but okay let's hit your next point

Step by Step tho? Yes. You know why? Because one has consistently been on the air since its been cancelled meaning from a BUSINESS decision, it's a much much better idea. Full House is on Nick at nite and TBS and has been on other channels including those two since it went off ABC. So if you're the head of a studio and you're looking at projects to rejuvenate, are you going to pick the one that's constantly been in syndication and getting respectable ratings and continues to grow its fanbase, or the show that was replaced by Grounded for Life during its syndication run and that was 6 years ago. Go ahead, you do the math

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I liked Step By Step. Well, the first few seasons at least. Classic TGIF show, IMO. Then Rich came along, a baby showed up, couple of siblings basically disappeared, Jean-Paul, it moved to CBS, etc.... :scust:

What behind the scenes issues? :lupe: I know Sasha Mitchell had some marital/drinking problems. What else?

Just the Cody shyt you said which clearly was a big problem. But the show was falling off the rails when all the shyt you mentioned happened

Kane

#BonesGANG
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
First off nikka lol stop. I never once argued this was a better idea than boy meets world. So don't go there. Especially since boy meets world was the better show but okay let's hit your next point

Step by Step tho? Yes. You know why? Because one has consistently been on the air since its been cancelled meaning from a BUSINESS decision, it's a much much better idea. Full House is on Nick at nite and TBS and has been on other channels including those two since it went off ABC. So if you're the head of a studio and you're looking at projects to rejuvenate, are you going to pick the one that's constantly been in syndication and getting respectable ratings and continues to grow its fanbase, or the show that was replaced by Grounded for Life during its syndication run and that was 6 years ago. Go ahead, you do the math

This.

I'm 20 years old and people my age know Full House.

It was on Nick at Nite and a lot of us grew up watching it.

You can't say the same for Step by Step.

You have to be a certain age (:flabbynsick:) to even know what that show is.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
This.

Exactly. Full House is still gaining fans on a daily basis. Step by Step is covered in moth balls. The day @satam55 or any studio exec picks that over a project that's still making money, still has plenty of social media juice behind it, and has all that nostalgia behind it is their last day on the job

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
This.

Exactly. Full House is still gaining fans on a daily basis. Step by Step is covered in moth balls. The day @satam55 or any studio exec picks that over a project that's still making money, still has plenty of social media juice behind it, and has all that nostalgia behind it is their last day on the job

:why: I hate these young nikkas, y'all make me feel old.

:snoop: Does this artwork mean anything to y'all?:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:why: I hate these young nikkas, y'all make me feel old.

:snoop: Does this artwork mean anything to y'all?:

Homie I'm 29 lol and I'll be 30 in 24 hours kill that noise. I'm just agreeing with him that if you're a younger person you can still watch full house and it's still gaining new fans. Step by step doesn't have that option therefore full house is the smarter business decision. Which you still haven't dealt with after trying to laugh at me for saying its a better idea. But it's cool homie. I see you :sas2:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Full house da gawd

Made attic living and garage living cool

Little comet ala air bud Da goat dog

Made me want to go to Disney world

That :21 / :51 life lessons