MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I just realized it is the same setup as the men

:dead:

Same..exact...setup. Danny has to raise three girls, his wife dies, his brother in law and best friend move in with him to help him raise them. At this point, DJ has to be wondering why in the fukk was I born into this family? What type of curse do we have? Did some old gypsy lady put a spell on my great great grandparents?

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Same..exact...setup. Danny has to raise three girls, his wife dies, his brother in law and best friend move in with him to help him raise them. At this point, DJ has to be wondering why in the fukk was I born into this family? What type of curse do we have? Did some old gypsy lady put a spell on my great great grandparents?
I just find it wild that it took almost the whole series to find out how DJ's mom died.

On top of that (and maybe it was to keep the show from being too serious), but a drunk driver killed her moms. How in the world did they never have one of those very special episodes where they confront whoever did it or see if they got thrown in jail. They never tried that. As corny as the trailer looks, they better not shrug off WHY DJ's husband is dead.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
:whew:

Los-Angeles-Confidential-Pre-Emmy-Party-jodie-sweetin-25990297-1873-2560.jpg