"Full House" Netflix reunion series "Fuller House" thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
You know the funny thing about this thread? The cat who started it didn't even want the show, saw no reason in the show existing, and even tagged it with "epic fail" and "full house returns and no one wants it" yet look at what the thread has become:beli: but yeah, no one wants it. Make threads for shows or movies you have no interest in brehs...ol just to get a rep ass nikkas

Vilhena

All Star
Daps
I'll check it out for nostalgic purposes, I still haven't seen Girl Meets World.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
You know the funny thing about this thread? The cat who started it didn't even want the show, saw no reason in the show existing, and even tagged it with "epic fail" and "full house returns and no one wants it" yet look at what the thread has become:beli: but yeah, no one wants it. Make threads for shows or movies you have no interest in brehs...ol just to get a rep ass nikkas

:martin: I did watch the fukk outta this show in the 90's, so I do care somewhat even if I thought it was a bad idea.

:yeshrug: I still wish they did "Step by Step" instead.

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:martin: I did watch fukk the outta this show in the 90's, so I do care somewhat even if I thought it was a bad idea.

But step by step is just a brady bunch remake and apparently they had a lot of behind the scenes issues.

But if you watched it, and liked it, why would you do all the subliminal tag shyt breh? Doesn't make any sense to me. :dwillhuh: that's like me starting a thread about the new justice league cartoon but saying how it will fail. No. I started the thread because I'm a fan of the justice league and want it to succeed regardless of the format.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Clevver news report:

The new trailer for Netflix's Fuller House is here, and get ready because the nostalgia is out of control

Today's episode of Clevver News feed is brought to you by T-Mobile, the uncarrier.

The gang is all back (plus some) in this new trailer, and we are pleasantly surprised at how many times we lol'd

I don't see the trailer on Netflix's YouTube channel.

ARey

Rookie
Daps
Y'all really interested in this? Full House was OD corny. When every character on your show has a catch phrase you know your show is cornball trash.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
But step by step is just a brady bunch remake and apparently they had a lot of behind the scenes issues.

I liked Step By Step. Well, the first few seasons at least. Classic TGIF show, IMO. Then Rich came along, a baby showed up, couple of siblings basically disappeared, Jean-Paul, it moved to CBS, etc.... :scust:

What behind the scenes issues? :lupe: I know Sasha Mitchell had some marital/drinking problems. What else?

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Clevver news report:

I don't see the trailer on Netflix's YouTube channel.

the little they showed of the trailer looked bad...but that was a Kimmy Gibler scene :scust:

Gibbler still lookin ugly :scust:

:mjlol: Those first 10 seconds in that news report. I can't believe @MartyMcFly has argued in this thread that bringing back "Full House" is a better idea than bringing back "Boy Meets World" or "Step by Step".

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
I liked Step By Step. Well, the first few seasons at least. Classic TGIF show, IMO. Then Rich came along, a baby showed up, couple of siblings basically disappeared, Jean-Paul, it moved to CBS, etc.... :scust:

What behind the scenes issues? :lupe: I know Sasha Mitchell had some marital/drinking problems. What else?
man i forgot Step By Step had a confusing timeline and a few cast switch ups...got me about to spend an hour researching that bullshyt ass shot :snoop:

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
tumblr_m1xpzj1MoD1rsz2spo1_250.gif