Full Diaper Don Indicted in NYS and by FEDS

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
^^^
Look at the excuses for the white man.

It took a black man and a black woman both DAs to really go at Trumps neck. Oh ya and another black woman attorney general to hold Trump accountable for his crimes.

White men arent use to those types of types of threats. They're scared puzzies.

Meta Reign

I walk the streets like, ''say something, n!gga!''
Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.
It's a misdemeanor but they are elevating it to felony level, that's where some of the "novel legal theory" comes from.
Bragg lowered many crimes from felonies to misdemeanor s last year. . . But they turn around and elevate this to a felony.

Regardless how anyone feels about Trump, it couldn't be clearer that this country is officially a banana republic. We're just openly creating political prisoners now. Everyone is so dumb, but swear they're so smart.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Bragg lowered many crimes from felonies to misdemeanor s last year. . . But they turn around and elevate this to a felony.

Regardless how anyone feels about Trump, it couldn't be clearer that this country is officially a banana republic. We're just openly creating political prisoners now. Everyone is so dumb, but swear they're so smart.
I have not voted nationally in a decade. . . I'm too smart for that.

That said, if that low down, child abusing, corrupt criminal, brain dead, cup of vomit Joe Biden runs then i will seriously consider voting against him . . . He has been more of a disaster than even I assumed he would be at this point.

Where Trump at??? Trump 2024.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Diaper don ..repped

danielbryanwhc1_crop_north.jpg

Last edited:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps

The man has committed crimes for 5 decades. Negged

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The freak out over this indictment is :mjlol:

That’s why it was so important he get indicted. The only thing that registers in the lizard brain of right wing ghouls is strength. You gotta punch the bully in the mouth or he’ll keep taking your lunch money.