Full Diaper Don Indicted in NYS and by FEDS

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Just the beginning stages are messy, I'm just an observer from San Diego, not in DA's office or anything. but this could have been way smoother. Like I posted, usually, this could all be done in one afternoon. His attorney's get the nod, and they go to New York, very quietly. Then, he's indicted, arraigned, and released within hours.

Don't know the charges, but to me, it's thin and weak, based off what I know. "Novel legal theory".

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
Just the beginning stages are messy, I'm just an observer from San Diego, not in DA's office or anything. but this could have been way smoother. Like I posted, usually, this could all be done in one afternoon. His attorney's get the nod, and they go to New York, very quietly. Then, he's indicted, arraigned, and released within hours.

Don't know the charges, but to me, it's thin and weak, based off what I know. "Novel legal theory".
agreed... but other d.a.'s are soft as butter.... this is a "me too" moment... someone has to go first then all of a sudden everyone else gets heart.... now merrick, fanni, etc. don't have to be the first one and will have the courage to stick some real charges to trump....

once again it's on......