:mjlol:

Last edited:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I still don't understand how people think he has a chance of winning in 2024. The entire electorate would have to suddenly mentally regress to five-year-olds for Trump to squeak out a win.

When people keep repeating that Trump's poll numbers rise with each indictment, that's not the country as a whole. It's amongst people who are already likely to vote Republican. That's far less than 30% of the electorate; it basically means Trump is strengthening his hold on his base, which we already know. It's essentially meaningless.

I'd also assume that Trump has lost the independent vote, and I predict that his numbers will be down amongst white female voters (not by much, but even losing a little in that demographic is significant).

In short, he ain't winning. And he'll either die under mysterious circumstances or get at least 5 years in jail (or both, on some Epstein shìt.)

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
Yo you think this treasonous cocksucker is signaling he's about to bounce and continue the grift overseas? Is Putin gone make some grandiose declaration offering political asylum cuz "the Biden regime and DOJ" is persecuting trump?

Red carpet royal treatment in Moscow, no extradition, and more importantly, keep milking the cult members and destabilize the US from the safety and comfort of the Kremlin

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Yo you think this treasonous cocksucker is signaling he's about to bounce and continue the grift overseas? Is Putin gone make some grandiose declaration offering political asylum cuz "the Biden regime and DOJ" is persecuting trump?

Red carpet royal treatment in Moscow, no extradition, and more importantly, keep milking the cult members and destabilize the US from the safety and comfort of the Kremlin

I don't think the government would allow that to happen but he's clearly begging for a lifeline

Trump deserves the death penalty

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Trump will say something explicitly racist after he is booked in Fulton County.

Watch him call the Black people "animals!!" :sas2: or something similar

I wonder if this mug shot finally hurts him.

Last edited:

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines