Full Diaper Don Indicted in NYS and by FEDS

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

Weird move but okay I hope he fails

@re'up

Not at all, it's the ideal move for them. A bigger pool of potential sympathetic judges and most importantly for them, it'd remove Fani from the case. She got her foot on they neck. They'd then try to get several of the counts dismissed because they didn't take place in Georgia.

Fairly certain it won't work out for them but the defense has to make an attempt.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Weird move but okay I hope he fails

@re'up

So he can’t see why Jack Smith didn’t hem him up in the Jan6th case? It’s because he let Fani get at him… He know he’s asses out :mjlol:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The case will be a mess. Look at the YSL, it could take years for this to work it's way through plea bargains and a trial. This will be the most ungainly of all the cases. Fani Willis is obviously super sharp. but the RICO State thing is shaky to me, and trying anything this scope is going to take years.

Fani Willis may have a big future in Georgia politics is she wants it.

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
91 felony counts
Fed and state cases
running the repug party with an iron fist
no challengers for the nomination
free as a bird despite multiple threats to the DAs and prosecutors and witness tampering on social media

Ladies and gentlemen, the (very possible) next POTUS

:francis:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
91 felony counts
Fed and state cases
running the repug party with an iron fist
no challengers for the nomination
free as a bird despite multiple threats to the DAs and prosecutors and witness tampering on social media

Ladies and gentlemen, the (very possible) next POTUS

:francis:
:comeon: He is literally disqualified as stated in the 14th amendment…

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
The case will be a mess. Look at the YSL, it could take years for this to work it's way through plea bargains and a trial. This will be the most ungainly of all the cases. Fani Willis is obviously super sharp. but the RICO State thing is shaky to me, and trying anything this scope is going to take years.

Fani Willis may have a big future in Georgia politics is she wants it.
How is it shaky given all the evidence they have?

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Maybe shaky is the wrong term, it's more than it's going to be subject to appeals courts, even Supreme Court decisions, and just being a mess in general, look at the YSL case. And those guys money isn't as long. They all are going to be messes, but this is the most complicated of all the cases. The idea that it could take years to see a verdict/conviction.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Maybe shaky is the wrong term, it's more than it's going to be subject to appeals courts, even Supreme Court decisions, and just being a mess in general, look at the YSL case. And those guys money isn't as long. They all are going to be messes, but this is the most complicated of all the cases. The idea that it could take years to see a verdict/conviction.
captain-america-whatever.gif