fukkYou Fans And fukk You Ed Boon For This Dumb shyt

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
The question was asked why is Batman fighting black panther.

I've given you the reason it makes more sense for those two to fight over Batman and cap
No it doesn't make more sense.

Black panther is super human, Iron man captain america, and Batman aren't. I've already posted a ton of proof that batman's technology is equal to iron man, and his strength and skill is equal to captain America.

You just don't like how batman is written. You will say something like "batman should be fighting goons like joker" when batman has quite a few villains in his rogue gallery stronger than captain america. Yall scoff at Bane and killer croc when both are stronger than captain america.

You even had a breh claim batman was nowhere near Captain America, then posted scans from a comic that had them evenly matched on everything except stamina.

Yall will claim that batman's current level isn't accurate with the old detective comics batman when even back then he was doing shyt like this

3057908-176244077cbat1000super.jpg

Your entire argument is batman isn't on par with Ironman and and captain america because you don't think he should be.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No it doesn't make more sense.

Black panther is super human, Iron man captain america, and Batman aren't. I've already posted a ton of proof that batman's technology is equal to iron man, and his strength and skill is equal to captain America.

You just don't like how batman is written. You will say something like "batman should be fighting goons like joker" when batman has quite a few villains in his rogue gallery stronger than captain america. Yall scoff at Bane and killer croc when both are stronger than captain america.

You even had a breh claim batman was nowhere near Captain America, then posted scans from a comic that had them evenly matched on everything except stamina.

Yall will claim that batman's current level isn't accurate with the old detective comics batman when even back then he was doing shyt like this

3057908-176244077cbat1000super.jpg

Your entire argument is batman isn't on par with Ironman and and captain america because you don't think he should be.

I literally said Batman is written to be as strong (or weak) as he needs to be.