fukkYou Fans And fukk You Ed Boon For This Dumb shyt

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
and again…peak human in marvel comics is not the same as peak human in DC so using that as an example makes no sense. Peak Human in MCU can go toe to toe with mutants/mutates in marvel universe, batman aint fighting no actual villain with super strength barehanded.

Kingpin is peak human and he’s swinging around 1000 lbs like a golf club.

DwRTDXCX4AEH-2A.jpg

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
The way i see it is, if Bruce wayne and steve rogers are going to the store to buy milk and a car jumps the curb coming for them, i 100% expect Bruce wayne to jump out the way where as i expect steve rogers to straight up stop the car with force. theres no scenario where i see Bruce wayne doing the latter
And now you're just making up scenarios.

I'd say it's bad writing that steve rogers could stop a speeding car despite having equal strength to a normal human at their peak.

That's why marvel will explain his power level like this

Captain america

STRENGTH LEVEL: Captain America represents the pinnacle of human physical perfection. While not superhuman, he is as strong as a human being can be. He can lift (press) a maximum of 800 pounds with supreme effort.

KNOWN SUPERHUMAN POWERS: Captain America has agility, strength, speed, endurance, and reaction time superior to any Olympic athlete who ever competed. The Super-Soldier formula that he has metabolized has enhanced all of his bodily functions to the peak of human efficiency. Notably, his body eliminates the excessive build-up of fatigue-producing poisons in his muscles, granting him phenomenal endurance.

Captain America has mastered the martial art of American-style boxing and judo, and has combined these disciplines with his own unique hand-to-hand style of combat. He engages in a daily regimen of rigorous exercise (including aerobics, weight lifting, gymnastics, and simulated combat) to keep himself in peek condition. Captain America is one of the finest human combatants Earth has ever known.

But then have him pulling of far crazier shyt than he should be doing in comics.

Breh will go toe to toe with spiderman

"Although Peter Parker's strength level has fluctuated, most people agree Spidey can lift about 10 tons on a regular basis. While that sounds like a lot, Spider-Man often fights alongside the Thing and the Hulk, who can lift anywhere from 70 to 100 tons"

Captain america standing even a slight chance against someone like spiderman, who's far stronger and fast enough to dodge bullets, is literally bad writing.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
And now you're just making up scenarios.

I'd say it's bad writing that steve rogers could stop a speeding car despite having equal strength to a normal human at their peak.

That's why marvel will explain his power level like this

Captain america

STRENGTH LEVEL: Captain America represents the pinnacle of human physical perfection. While not superhuman, he is as strong as a human being can be. He can lift (press) a maximum of 800 pounds with supreme effort.

KNOWN SUPERHUMAN POWERS: Captain America has agility, strength, speed, endurance, and reaction time superior to any Olympic athlete who ever competed. The Super-Soldier formula that he has metabolized has enhanced all of his bodily functions to the peak of human efficiency. Notably, his body eliminates the excessive build-up of fatigue-producing poisons in his muscles, granting him phenomenal endurance.

Captain America has mastered the martial art of American-style boxing and judo, and has combined these disciplines with his own unique hand-to-hand style of combat. He engages in a daily regimen of rigorous exercise (including aerobics, weight lifting, gymnastics, and simulated combat) to keep himself in peek condition. Captain America is one of the finest human combatants Earth has ever known.

But then have him pulling of far crazier shyt than he should be doing in comics.

Breh will go toe to toe with spiderman

"Although Peter Parker's strength level has fluctuated, most people agree Spidey can lift about 10 tons on a regular basis. While that sounds like a lot, Spider-Man often fights alongside the Thing and the Hulk, who can lift anywhere from 70 to 100 tons"

Captain america standing even a slight chance against someone like spiderman, who's far stronger and fast enough to dodge bullets, is literally bad writing.

I can honestly say I’ve never seen captain america take down spiderman or match him strength wise, outside of the original civil war where he did not beat him.

Also spider-man regularly pulls his punches when he’s fighting cause he’s used to fighting humans, he’s a crime fighter. Spider-man not holding back would kill captain america easily, theres no reality where captain america gets some unfathomable ability to take on spider-man outside of wielding mjolnir

Batman on the other hand, where theres a will theres a way. Batman is the squirrel girl of DC

Last edited:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
and again…peak human in marvel comics is not the same as peak human in DC so using that as an example makes no sense. Peak Human in MCU can go toe to toe with mutants/mutates in marvel universe, batman aint fighting no actual villain with super strength barehanded.

Kingpin is peak human and he’s swinging around 1000 lbs like a golf club.

DwRTDXCX4AEH-2A.jpg
Peak human is literally the same in both Marvel and DC, once again you're just making shyt up.

Here's batman beating bane barehanded

And bane is stronger than any peak human in both Marvel and DC

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Peak human is literally the same in both Marvel and DC, once again you're just making shyt up.

Here's batman beating bane barehanded

And bane is stronger than any peak human in both Marvel and DC

Ok, so thats bad writing, either batman is now stronger than a super powered-juiced bane or they will explain it away because he’s wearing his suit.

So which is it, is batman peak human or is he super powered like bane?

Thats why I said dc and marvel are not the same, peak human in the MCU is lifting cars and ripping doors off them, the gulf between peak human and super strength is still a canyon between them. When we talk colossus, juggernaut, hulk, spider-man, Hercules, she-hulk, rogue, we’re going into talking about tons vs lbs

Batman is not doing any of the above without his suit, and thats fine. Batman is not known for being strong, he’s know for being cunning, and inventive…thats why his stories are good. No one reads batman to see him take on the kind of villains superman fights. He’s a detective, street level, crime fighter.

He’s not a super soldier, or a robotics/weapons expert.

Last edited:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Ok, so thats bad writing, either batman is now stronger than a super powered-juiced bane or they will explain it away because he’s wearing his suit.

So which is it, is batman peak human or is he super powered like bane?
That's bad writing but captain america doing all the shyt he does despite having normal human strength isn't bad writing lol.

Peak human in both comics are described as the same, you can look it up. You're making up your own narratives and going by the movies to prove a point.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
That's bad writing but captain america doing all the shyt he does despite having normal human strength isn't bad writing lol.

He doesn’t have “normal” strength thats where you’re getting lost. He’s a super soldier that can lift cars, and he’s always been depicted that way.

Batman from the 60’s until now has never been depicted as being stronger than a typical athletic man without his suit.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Please show me anywhere that depicts batman benching 1100lbs, you just can’t do it, unless he’s in some armored suit lol.

Show me where peak human has been depicted in the DC Universe of being able to lift over 1000lbs

captain_america_s_strength_by_magicalkeypizzadan_dbe9aoh-fullview.jpg

The bottom line is: when it comes to straight up no frills hand to hand combat, Steve Rogers washes Bruce Wayne every single day, even old steve

When it comes to tech, and suits, Tony Stark washes Batman 9/10. If im really being honest I think Daredevil lays him out too.

Last edited:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
He doesn’t have “normal” strength thats where you’re getting lost. He’s a super soldier that can lift cars, and he’s always been depicted that way.

Batman from the 60’s until now has never been depicted as being stronger than a typical athletic man without his suit.
Batman has been depicted as capable of lifting 1000lb since the 80s.

Breh, you literally have no point.

You: "batman doesn't fight super powered villains hand to hand"

:pulls receipts:

You: "but that's bad writing!!!"

You talking about batman being nowhere near captain america because of the villains he usually fights, then you list 3 batman villains stronger than captain america. You claim batman isn't capable of fighting super powered mutants, but the villains you gave as examples would be classified as super powered mutants if they were in the marvel universe.

If you don't like how batman is written then just say that, instead of making shyt up.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Please show me anywhere that depicts batman benching 1100lbs, you just can’t do it, unless he’s in some armored suit lol.

Show me where peak human has been depicted in the DC Universe of being able to lift over 1000lbs
"In Batman #655, Bruce is shown to be bench pressing over 1000 pounds during one of his regular workouts. In Batman Odyssey #2, Bruce mentions that his maximum leg press is 2500 pounds"

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Batman has been depicted as capable of lifting 1000lb since the 80s.

Lets see it
You talking about batman being nowhere near captain america because of the villains he usually fights, then you list 3 batman villains stronger than captain america.

That batman fights with tech and tricks. From the very beginning I said, strength wise Bruce wayne and steve rogers are not on the same level, I stand by that fact. Batman is not stronger than any of those people I’ve mentioned, which is why he typically uses other means to defeat them. Batman barehandidly beating bane (without any further context) is simply bad writing because bane’s entire Schtick is that he has to use venom to become super strong, thats his entire thing.

You’re telling me Bruce wayne with no enhancements is as strong as bane injected with venom? That makes no sense going by the rules DC writers themselves set up. I’m making an argument between what peak human means between marvel and dc, and using their own characters as examples for scaling, and youre arguing that peak human batman is as strong as super human bane lol

Captain america is stronger than batman, but he’s not stronger than sabertooth, or venom, colossus, Luke cage, Hercules, etc. and theres no writing anywhere that has ever depicted him suddenly being stronger than actual super powered characters, but he is far stronger than an average human, like 10x’s stronger which is what I consider Bruce wayne, a normal ass nikka that goes to the gym

Last edited:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Lets see it
You’re telling me Bruce wayne with no enhancements is as strong as bane injected with venom? That makes no sense going by the rules DC writers themselves set up. I’m making an argument between what peak human means between marvel and dc, and using their own characters as examples for scaling, and youre arguing that peak human batman is as strong as super human bane lol
Batman is a better fighter than bane.

Bane without Venom is peak human

Bane's strength without Venom

Physical Strength: Even without Venom, Bane is shown to still be stronger than Batman, able to lift/press approximately 1,500 lbs. Without Venom, Bane has proven capable of breaking Killer Croc's bones.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't know what this has to do with my argument, if you don't like how batman is written then that's your opinion, but just making up shyt to try and place him on the same level as the Punisher isn't a real argument.

Especially when you're trying to argue that he struggles against someone like Bane when Bane is basically a super human that could give captain america trouble if they fought.

I'm not saying that batman fighting people like Darkseid, or throwing superman across the room isn't bad writing. But batman at his basic level is on par with captain america in terms of strength and skill. He's on par with Ironman in terms of intelligence and technology. A fight between batman and those two characters is alot closer than yall are willing to admit.
The question was asked why is Batman fighting black panther.

I've given you the reason it makes more sense for those two to fight over Batman and cap