fukkYou Fans And fukk You Ed Boon For This Dumb shyt

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
As someone that has read comics the majority of my life the feats of captain America are not peak human. They are superhuman, cap does things closer to the feats of spiderman.

But sure if you go by what marvel.com or something he's "peak" human. Black panther hasn't done anything remotely close to the feats of captain America as far as pure strength goes. Infact he's feats are much more similar to Batmans.

Ironman tech makes him superhuman. Otherwise he has normal human strength.
If you've read comics all your life then you should understand how inconsistent the writing can be, especially when demonstrating feats of strength.

For instance black panther is explained as having superhuman strength and speed capable of lifting up to 2 tons. He's explained as being stronger and faster than captain america but captain america has more feats of strength than he does. He's explained as having better technology than Ironman, but that's rarely ever shown in the comics.

Spiderman is capable of lifting 170X his own body weight, if anyone wants to call batmans feats bad writing then captain america even coming close to Spiderman is bad writing.

If Ironman's technology makes him superhuman then I don't understand how batman wouldn't also be superhuman when he's created suits stronger than Tony starks, if Ironman has to rely on technology then that places him on the same level as batman because Bruce can develop technology to counter Tony.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
it proves that cap could win in a square one on one
they didn't fight in this comic after that panel they team up so we never see them finish jla/avengers
they're pretty much equal so all that's left is stamina between the two
they're definitely not on the same level cap can bench 1200 batman can press 1000
Captain America's max bench press was 1100lb, compared to batman maxing out at 1045lb

That's close enough to put them on the same level strength wise.

That doesn't prove shyt, in that comic they were equally matched and batman ended up catching Cap off guard. The only thing it proves is that batman couldn't let the fight drag on for too long. Like you said they are evenly matched on everything besides stamina, so I don't know why yall acting like batman isn't even close to captain america. Your comment literally proves my point.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Yeah, which means he took it and made it into useable armor, same thing he did with the infinity stones. Genius level thinking

Batman is more equal to someone like falcon
Breh what are you even talking about? Batman has created technology just as advanced as Ironman. The hellbat suit is more advanced than any suit developed by Tony starks.

Batman figured out the anti life equation, that's on par with Ironman figuring out how to use the infinity stones.

Batman's main defining trait is genius level thinking. Falcon didn't even make his own suit.

Tony starks and Bruce wayne are equal in terms of intelligence amd wealth, you're literally just making up your own narrative to win an argument.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Breh what are you even talking about? Batman has created technology just as advanced as Ironman. The hellbat suit is more advanced than any suit developed by Tony starks.

Batman figured out the anti life equation, that's on par with Ironman figuring out how to use the infinity stones.

Batman's main defining trait is genius level thinking. Falcon didn't even make his own suit.

Tony starks and Bruce wayne are equal in terms of intelligence amd wealth, you're literally just making up your own narrative to win an argument.

Despite seemingly requiring the Justice League to forge it together the first time it was built, he doesn't need their help when he rebuilds it.

Can’t see Tony Stark requiring assistance in building his bleeding edge armor :sas2:

And again, this is what I mean about Batman, he’s DC’s Mary Sue. When it comes to write him into some world conquering bullshyt they will up his stats to 99 out of no where. Batman’s intelligence and fighting capabilities are inconsistent as fukk, Tonys isnt.

He’s always a genius, he’s always inventing new armor (not requiring help from lucius fox), and he’s actively involved in stark enterprise. Batman turns into a genius when he has to fight brainiac, again, hence the prep time memes

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Can’t see Tony Stark requiring assistance in building his bleeding edge armor :sas2:

And again, this is what I mean about Batman, he’s DC’s Mary Sue. When it comes to write him into some world conquering bullshyt they will up his stats to 99 out of no where. Batman’s intelligence and fighting capabilities are inconsistent as fukk, Tonys isnt.

He’s always a genius, he’s always inventing new armor (not requiring help from lucius fox), and he’s actively involved in stark enterprise. Batman turns into a genius when he has to fight brainiac, again, hence the prep time memes
You're literally full of shyt, why don't you post what "forging" actially means.

"The Hellbat Armor is a special bat suit designed and built by Batman/Bruce Wayne and forged by the Justice League"

He needed the justice leagues powers to put the suit together, but he created the design by himself.

And your example of iron man wasn't a suit he created himself. And he needed the help of Mr fantastic.

"Tony managed to adjust the armor to respond to Human thought, linked it to The Negative Zone using Mr. Fantastic's technology"

Again your whole argument is basically "I don't like how batman is written so I'm gonna make up my own narrative on how he should be written"

I don't care if you think batman is a Mary Sue, that literally doesn't matter because you aren't writing his comics.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You're literally full of shyt, why don't you post what "forging" means.

"The Hellbat Armor is a special bat suit designed and built by Batman/Bruce Wayne and forged by the Justice League"

He needed the justice leagues powers to put the suit together, but he created the design by himself.

And your example of iron man wasn't a suit he created himself. And he needed the help of Mr fantastic.

"Tony managed to adjust the armor to respond to Human thought, linked it to The Negative Zone using Mr. Fantastic's technology"

Again your whole argument is basically "I don't like how batman is written so I'm gonna make up my own narrative on how he should be written"

I don't care if you think batman is a Mary Sue, that literally doesn't matter because you aren't writing his comics.

The thing about batman is that there are two different versions, theres detective batman, which is the true batman we all know, and theres justice league batman that they’ve had to continually increase his capabilities to stand toe to toe with the likes of superman and flash. The latter is the one you are trying to compare to Marvels heroes and that version of batman is wildly inconsistent the way he’s written.

You can’t tell me detective batman is vastly over powered by the likes of Killer Croc, Clayface, Bane, etc but then say he can easily stand toe to toe with Darkseid and other superman villains lol

There is no avengers captain america and Ironman and solo Ironman and captain america, they are consistently the same power level throughout their cross-over arcs or solo runs. Every comic character is gonna be written within context of the story they’re in and there will be variations depending on the needs of the plot, but I’ve never seen Ironman or cap magically be able to take on the hulk for example. Even the Hulkbuster armor gets destroyed by hulk, but if it were batman it’d have some bullshyt plot device built into how he has a contingency plan for hulk.

Its simply DC keeping their golden child the main star of the show at all cost because the popularity of batman compared to other heroes not named superman is tremendous

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
The thing about batman is that there are two different versions, theres detective batman, which is the true batman we all know, and theres justice league batman that they’ve had to continually increase his capabilities to stand toe to toe with the likes of batman and flash. The latter is the one you are trying to compare to Marvels heroes and that version of batman is wildly inconsistent the way he’s written.
Like I said, you don't like how batman is written so you'll make up your own narrative. This doesn't prove your point that batman is a street level jobber.
You can’t tell me detective batman is vastly over powered by the likes of Killer Croc, Clayface, Bane, etc but then say he can easily stand toe to toe with Darkseid and other superman villains lol
Batman has beaten all of these villains multiple times. And killer croc, bane, and clay face are all stronger than someone like captain america. I don't know why you're bringing them up like they're just regular goons.

"Clayface
In theory, Clayface is kind of invincible. You can't kill him, he's not really a person, able to shapeshift into anything. He probably doesn't have any nerve endings left either. It's just washing him away, electrocuting him, freezing him that can stop him in his tracks."

"Killer croc
Powers and abilities
This condition has been augmented by the presence of a metagene. Consequently, he has several extraordinary physical abilities relating to his endurance, speed, and strength, making him able to lift up to two tons."

"Bane

He possesses a genius-level intellect and is one of Batman's most intelligent foes.

Physical Strength: Even without Venom, Bane is shown to still be stronger than Batman, able to lift/press approximately 1,500 lbs. Without Venom, Bane has proven capable of breaking Killer Croc's bones and standing toe-to-toe with other superhumans.
  • Speed: Despite his heavily muscled appearance, Bane is shown to be a surprisingly fast runner, as he's been shown to be able to keep up with the more slender member of the Secret Six with ease.
  • Durability: Even without the Venom drug, Bane has proven to be phenomenally durable. Examples include shrugging off bullets to the shoulder and other areas, and withstanding the torture of having numerous bricks thrown at all areas of his body

There is no avengers captain america and Ironman and solo Ironman and captain america, they are consistently the same power level throughout their cross-over arcs or solo runs. Every comic character is gonna be written within context of the story they’re in and there will be variations depending on the needs of the plot, but I’ve never seen Ironman or cap magically be able to take on the hulk for example. Even the Hulkbuster armor gets destroyed by hulk, but if it were batman it’d have some bullshyt plot device built into how he has a contingency plan for hulk.
Iron man constantly designs new suits to keep up with whatever threat he's dealing with, literally the same as Batman.

Captain America's strength is inconsistent as fukk, as demonstrate by him going toe to toe with people like spiderman and black panther when he's slower and weaker than both. If batman is a Mary Sue then so is captain america.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Batman is like the non alien version of Superman the way he's written. He's always as strong, smart or intelligent as he needs to be in any given situation.

He's far more inconsistent when it comes to feats, one moment he's getting worked by Deathstroke, lady shiva or bane or outsmarted by the joker and the riddler

The next he's outsmarting a living super computer or cosmic mind hive and fighting with darkseid.

Wildly inconsistent.

Either way Batman vs black panther is a battle that is fitting the most. tech, skills and smarts would make for a good fight.

Ironman would vaporize him
Cap would wash him up
Iron fist and shangchi might be to much for old Batman even with his wealth of knowledge and skills

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
The thing about batman is that there are two different versions, theres detective batman, which is the true batman we all know, and theres justice league batman that they’ve had to continually increase his capabilities to stand toe to toe with the likes of superman and flash. The latter is the one you are trying to compare to Marvels heroes and that version of batman is wildly inconsistent the way he’s written.

Its simply DC keeping their golden child the main star of the show at all cost because the popularity of batman compared to other heroes not named superman is tremendous
I'll never forgive whoever wrote batman defeating the hulk by kicking the air out of his lungs :dead:
siOSYV5.jpg

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Like I said, you don't like how batman is written so you'll make up your own narrative. This doesn't prove your point that batman is a street level jobber.

Batman has beaten all of these villains multiple times. And killer croc, bane, and clay face are stronger than someone like captain america. I don't know why you're bringing them up like they're just regular goons.

"Clayface
In theory, Clayface is kind of invincible. You can't kill him, he's not really a person, able to shapeshift into anything. He probably doesn't have any nerve endings left either. It's just washing him away, electrocuting him, freezing him that can stop him in his tracks."

"Killer croc
Powers and abilities
This condition has been augmented by the presence of a metagene. Consequently, he has several extraordinary physical abilities relating to his endurance, speed, and strength, making him able to lift up to two tons."

"Bane

He possesses a genius-level intellect and is one of Batman's most intelligent foes.

Physical Strength: Even without Venom, Bane is shown to still be stronger than Batman, able to lift/press approximately 1,500 lbs. Without Venom, Bane has proven capable of breaking Killer Croc's bones and standing toe-to-toe with other superhumans.
  • Speed: Despite his heavily muscled appearance, Bane is shown to be a surprisingly fast runner, as he's been shown to be able to keep up with the more slender member of the Secret Six with ease.
  • Durability: Even without the Venom drug, Bane has proven to be phenomenally durable. Examples include shrugging off bullets to the shoulder and other areas, and withstanding the torture of having numerous bricks thrown at all areas of his body

Iron man constantly designs new suits to keep up with whatever threat he's dealing with, literally the same as Batman.

Captain America's strength is inconsistent as fukk, as demonstrate by him going toe to toe with people like spiderman and black panther when he's slower and weaker than both. If batman is a Mary Sue then so is captain america.

Cap and Tony stay in there lane for the most part.

While tony does have hands, he's not running around throwing hands with top tier fighters and beat them or hanging with them at what they do best.

He might have a suit for that but him his self no..

Same with cap, he's not about to build a satellite or create a antidote to cure some uncureble alien disease.

But batman literally might (and has) do all of the above, depending on who's writing him...

And then turn around and lose a fight to night wing and get out smarted by calendar man.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Cap and Tony stay in there lane for the most part.

While tony does have hands, he's not running around throwing hands with top tier fighters and beat them or hanging with them at what they do best.

He might have a suit for that but him his self no..

Same with cap, he's not about to build a satellite or create a antidote to cure some uncureble alien disease.

But batman literally might (and has) do all of the above, depending on who's writing him...

And then turn around and lose a fight to night wing and get out smarted by calendar man.
I don't know what this has to do with my argument, if you don't like how batman is written then that's your opinion, but just making up shyt to try and place him on the same level as the Punisher isn't a real argument.

Especially when you're trying to argue that he struggles against someone like Bane when Bane is basically a super human that could give captain america trouble if they fought.

I'm not saying that batman fighting people like Darkseid, or throwing superman across the room isn't bad writing. But batman at his basic level is on par with captain america in terms of strength and skill. He's on par with Ironman in terms of intelligence and technology. A fight between batman and those two characters is alot closer than yall are willing to admit.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I don't know what this has to do with my argument, if you don't like how batman is written then that's your opinion, but just making up shyt to try and place him on the same level as the Punisher isn't a real argument.

Especially when you're trying to argue that he struggles against someone like Bane when Bane is basically a super human that could give captain america trouble if they fought.

I'm not saying that batman fighting people like Darkseid, or throwing superman across the room isn't bad writing. But batman at his basic level is on par with captain america in terms of strength and skill. He's on par with Ironman in terms of intelligence and technology. A fight between batman and those two characters is alot closer than yall are willing to admit.

The way i see it is, if Bruce wayne and steve rogers are going to the store to buy milk and a car jumps the curb coming for them, i 100% expect Bruce wayne to jump out the way where as i expect steve rogers to straight up stop the car with force. theres no scenario where i see Bruce wayne doing the latter

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
another example, say what you want about the power scaling of the MCU but this is 100% in the realm of something captain america can do in any medium

chris-evans-wood.gif

Show me Bruce wayne ripping open a log with his bare hands or anything remotely similar. Bruce Waynes movie adaptations have been fairly consistent with the original detective origins of the character, even in Snyder verse, they have never shown batman to be able to do shyt like this.

Even in Snyderverse they got batman doing CrossFit

ScornfulGrossChickadee-size_restricted.gif

Meanwhile this is what steve rogers is doing

a43b1f6426694158c95d77d38463c9a5e8e8a589.gifv