fukk y’all nikkas bro on GOD

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
Long story short...OP got a follow on IG from this Thick Thai Girl...he asked us how he should proceed on how to DM

Fell for the trap of "Post links or never happened"...

OP posted her IG for all the world to see....

Wolves came...

Thai girl blocked him shortly thereafter somone else from here allegedly sent a dikk pic and/or linked her to this thread....
InsignificantHospitableHermitcrab-size_restricted.gif

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I was kinda glad that we moved to the Coli

Took the opportunity to totally separate my real info from username here

I never posted nothing TOO personal, but linked up my music and a quick Google would uncover my RL social media an shyt.

I gave up on social media, so that's no longer a factor, but the general idea is the same. Don't get personal on here

As Judge Joe Gorilla. This niqqa has entombed himself in fukcery just from telling his business and all his fantasies

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
I was kinda glad that we moved to the Coli

Took the opportunity to totally separate my real info from username here

I never posted nothing TOO personal, but linked up my music and a quick Google would uncover my RL social media an shyt.

I gave up on social media, so that's no longer a factor, but the general idea is the same. Don't get personal on here

As Judge Joe Gorilla. This niqqa has entombed himself in fukcery just from telling his business and all his fantasies

Nahhhhhhhh.

as long as your not lying or pump faking about anything on here, much like any other domain, your good.