fukk y’all nikkas bro on GOD

Daps
Long story short...OP got a follow on IG from this Thick Thai Girl...he asked us how he should proceed on how to DM

Fell for the trap of "Post links or never happened"...

OP posted her IG for all the world to see....

Wolves came...

Thai girl blocked him shortly thereafter somone else from here allegedly sent a dikk pic and/or linked her to this thread....

Same fukking story every time
:snoop:

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
:what:

These pages in most cases are running off of some automation software where they set their account to follow random ass people who will click on their page and see that someone with thousands of followers followed them, and go :gladbron:... then if you're fickle enough to really think they sought you out and found your page and just found it interesting enough to follow you, you'll give them a follow cause they made you feel like you're "cool"

:laugh:

Anybody with knowledge or experience with Instagram knows this game. IG is a cesspool for fugazi shyt. This is just a case of "Follow/Unfollow", it happens all the time. I don't even consider new followers legitimate ever on this platform, because from my experience, they're only following me so I can go look at their page and follow them back.

It's corny, but it is what it is.
:martin: Is this why those damn weave accounts follow me? lmao

invalid

Banned
Daps
:what:

These pages in most cases are running off of some automation software where they set their account to follow random ass people who will click on their page and see that someone with thousands of followers followed them, and go :gladbron:... then if you're fickle enough to really think they sought you out and found your page and just found it interesting enough to follow you, you'll give them a follow cause they made you feel like you're "cool"

:laugh:

Anybody with knowledge or experience with Instagram knows this game. IG is a cesspool for fugazi shyt. This is just a case of "Follow/Unfollow", it happens all the time. I don't even consider new followers legitimate ever on this platform, because from my experience, they're only following me so I can go look at their page and follow them back.

It's corny, but it is what it is.

This shyt be so obvious but shyts annoying af. It’s like when you get ugly billy goat looking broads trying to talk to you. It’s like, look at my profile and then look at yours. Do I really look like I would be the type of person interested in your struggle life, or your struggle fashion, or your struggle travel, or struggle food?

Fukk off my page. :camby:

And folks be aggressive with that shyt.

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
Lesson learned:

You're amongst 'friends' when you are knee-deep in fukkery until you log out. Everybody can come together for the cause then.

It's kinda sweet/innocent/naive that you thought they wanted to see you 'win' even if you were bragging under the guise of seeking advice.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
This is why dont share personal shyt on this dumb site for plat threads
fdup.png