Reppin
Bay Area
THE PROBLEM WITH YOUR THEORY IS
HE WAS ALREADY FOLLOWING HER FOR BEFORE
SHE FOLLOWED HIM THOUGH...

SO WHAT WAS THE POINT OF FOLLOWING HIM?
:devil:
:evil:

the follow bots may be based off hash tags or they may search for something in her explore page that he may of popped up on, or in other numerous ways you can set bots up and thats why she followed him after he followed her.

Keep in mind, bots are blind and emotionless and that's why they are used so often as theyll do activities (follow, like, unfollow, etc.) in ways that a normal person wouldn't

example if her bot is set to follow accounts that have the hashtag #lambo and he posted a picture with the hashtag #lambo, the bot may of followed him.. without the bot knowing he followed her previously.

I ran bots for my vegas promoter accounts... crazy effective but instagram added limits to newer accounts that made it harder just a month or 2 into me doing this(this was years ago so maybe theirs a way around these limits now) example if your new account was new it could only like 20 pictures a hour or some ridiculous low amount so my accounts got banned a lot, or if i uploaded too many pictures in a day.. it just turned into too big of a hassle for me to continue it

this was around 2014 or so and the accounts were all new and maybe I did 2 many at once :manny: maybe its effective just doing it on 1 account

edit found the updates:

"Updated 7/12/14 According to multiple people, but with no official word from Instagram, there is now a new limit restricting users to follow and unfollow no more than 20 people per hour."

and they made it so you could like 300+ people pictures a hour down to like 50 I think or some low shyt..

this usually only applied to newer accounts though

basically the people who botted before 2014 ate very well on instagram with almost no limits

Lýba'rhaésheýun

Tha Blaq Lýba'rhaésheýun Nhetwerqq
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Someone Sitch Dawg? :lolbron:NAAAHHHHHH :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Thats Foul, But Well, Jealousy And Pettiness is a terrible thing. :manny: Of Course Its Possible Someone Just Did For Luls Too Tho, Sucks Kind Reminds me of the time I was showin my dawg this badd chick on fb I was dming cept it wasn't my dawg, its was the bad chick that I was DMing I was kid then I can laugh about it now LOL

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I kinda feel this way

Like what would make you link the thread? I never understood that shyt, it was always lame.

Malcooonxxx has classic threads ruined by homos linking threads in DM’s. You got to be hella lame irl and that’s saying something

I feel like there are a lot of females lurking this site. I’m sure they most likely are the ones doing the snitching.

---

Superstar
Daps

Disgusted by what the comments in here?

20180819194436-70.gif

Instagram has done put a battery in every single gal.

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
90% of the nikkas on this site are homos or two notches away from being homos, incels, and overall lames. So they will do anything they can to make sure the next nikka don't get any action.
So all the nikkas that sapped you are the other 10%?