Fukk #TNT, for extra emphasis. Yall wont do shyt either.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Here is a pretty simple gif for all the fukk #TNT people on the coli and then we go back to doing what we do:

Haters_gonna_hate_Godzilla.gif

The work continues. Have a great day.:smugjack:
350b9d50_14t3gow.gif

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
One of them got upset for simple trash talk in the WC thread yet they go after ideologists and racists? :what:

If only my brehs in TBM were still a rep circle then it'd be game over :wow:

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
@Ill Clinton

is that all u got breh?

-10 :mjlol:

u guys are fukking weak. I been shytting on your mascot @2meo and in damn near a month u only have me at -130

:mjlol:

ya'll a fukking embarrassment to the old rep crews.

get your ol' reminiscing I wish my rep crew was around still, ass the fukk up outta here :camby:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
get your ol' reminiscing I wish my rep crew was around still, ass the fukk up outta here :camby:

or else what? take another month to remove 100 rep points? :mjlol:

ya'll like the B-squad of rep crews. Trying to get a name when rep crews died out with the old system. Thats like rappers trying to come out the wood works after biggie and pac died

you guys contribute nothing to this board.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
or else what? take another month to remove 100 rep points? :mjlol:

ya'll like the B-squad of rep crews. Trying to get a name when rep crews died out with the old system. Thats like rappers trying to come out the wood works after biggie and pac died

you must be dumb as fukk, what makes you think you're important enough to be paid attention to. you're already in the red and havnt been a target for a long time. if you ever get back in the green again then we'll talk
9gerl5.jpg

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
you must be dumb as fukk, what makes you think you're important enough to be paid attention to. you're already in the red and havnt been a target for a long time. if you ever get back in the green again then we'll talk
9gerl5.jpg

important enough to get u quoting me and negging me
zn4hfo.jpg

again,you contribute nothing to this board hoe ass nikka :pacspit:

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
@Ill Clinton

is that all u got breh?

-10 :mjlol:

u guys are fukking weak. I been shytting on your mascot @2meo and in damn near a month u only have me at -130

ya'll a fukking embarrassment to the old rep crews.
We turned you red in little over a week from 220 rep. You're still furious over it too :russ:

TnT Doesn't care about you anymore and until you get back in the green I have nothing else to say to you. I wanna see @Bury Da Bwoy in the red more than you. I only went at you cause I confused you with him in the first place.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
We turned you red in little over a week from 220 rep. You're still furious over it too :russ:

TnT Doesn't care about you anymore and until you get back in the green I have nothing else to say to you. I wanna see @Bury Da Bwoy in the red more than you. I only went at you cause I confused you with him in the first place.

2a4z607.jpg