Fukk this team Fukk this Front office Fukk everybody - Official Raptors 2023/2024 Thread

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
has anyone lost money like gary trent jr?
last year he could have signed for like 20-25 mill per prob as a ufa and this idiot picks up his option and has had the worst season ever
Yeah I was shocked by that move, felt like he had a market ..unless he really likes it here

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know what u did. Don't play victim now.
I have no idea what you’re talking about fam. We had a disagreement about Gaza in another thread which is the only time I have ever interacted with you on here.

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
this
we only hit 4 all night; no way you win a game in today's NBA like that
This if you don’t even attempt to hit threes it’s over, you will never win in the modern era. It’s not like the old days when the three point shooting was neglected and not valued. Because back then most team offenses were built around iso ball dominant guards and big bully centers with a dominant and physically imposing presence in the paint, who could move in and out down low and with great post game/rebounding skills.

First of all, small ball/teams exploiting mismatches and most teams having 1-2 shooters with exceptional shooting ability/accuracy on their roster are here to stay. And the new generations of players coming up are bred to be elite at three point shooting. Offensive systems in this league are too advanced for that, we ain’t going back to big ball/iso ball/drive to the rim era offense of the 90s/00s/early 10s.

If you can’t beat them ,join them.