FUKK THE BULLSHYT...bourne legacy was one of the worst films I have EVER paid for

Daps
I couldn't even call them action scenes. I mean he was pretty nifty climbing those walls, and there was a car/motorcycle chase (the one in the Ultimatum was way better btw), oh yeah and he knocked a few guns out of people's hands but outside of that it was a snooze.

Any Bourne stan here could have written a better script
:huhldup::huhldup:

yall nikkas saved me 30 buckswith this shyt. i was gonna go see that shyt blindly thinkin it was gonna be as dope as the rest. i feel like its hard to fukk up a summer action movie, i guess not :dwillhuh:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
there is no 'norm' to an opinion. opinion just 'is'.

Feel free to argue semantics, my point is there is a general consensus opinion and it's pointless to get angry at the few people whose opinion deviates from that consensus as those few opinions aren't going to damage the overall standing of whatever is being judged.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
:huhldup::huhldup:

yall nikkas saved me 30 buckswith this shyt. i was gonna go see that shyt blindly thinkin it was gonna be as dope as the rest. i feel like its hard to fukk up a summer action movie, i guess not :dwillhuh:

Well I would wait for netflix/cable to see it again. As a huge fan of the trilogy, I would be VERY HAPPY if they just scrapped this one and pretend as if it never happened. And then go back to the drawing board and come out with a new Bourne Legacy 3 years from now.

I don't even want them to try to clean this one up with a sequal. Do like that horrandeous superman that came out in 2005 or the Hulk that came out in 2003...scrap it and just do a new one unattached.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Feel free to argue semantics, my point is there is a general consensus opinion and it's pointless to get angry at the few people whose opinion deviates from that consensus as those few opinions aren't going to damage the overall standing of whatever is being judged.
and my point is that its pointless to get angry at ANY opinion, no matter whether it deviates from or concurs with the 'consensus'.

because its an opinion, an inherently subjective view and in the end no matter what arguments you use...the other persons view is never going to change because its a matter of preference.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
and my point is that its pointless to get angry at ANY opinion, no matter whether it deviates from or concurs with the 'consensus'.

because its an opinion, an inherently subjective view and in the end no matter what arguments you use...the other persons view is never going to change because its a matter of preference.

Ummm...what are we arguing about then? :dwillhuh:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
:stopitslime: You probably don't like action movies then. You flat out cannot credibly name a better action trilogy than the Bourne movies. Not the "Die Hard" trilogy, not the Indiana Jones trilogy, not the Matrix trilogy, and not even the Godfather trilogy. Ultimatum is as good as action/spy/thriller movies have gotten thus far, if you didn't like it then you most likely aren't a fan of the genre.
This is still one of the wildest opinions I've ever read here

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Legacy was aight. Decent, not great.
The original trilogy was triple plat fuego tho:phewmayne: