FUKK THE BULLSHYT...bourne legacy was one of the worst films I have EVER paid for

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
The Godfather 3 is the reason that trilogy isn't the best. And Lmao at Rambo, I'm not even gonna argue that bullshyt

Godfather one and two are so good that three could have been get shorty and it would be better than bourne. And the first blood trilogy is way better. first blood 1 and 2 are two of the best action movies ever. Rambo 3 holds own too as an old fashioned shoot em up.

Its obvious you have a hard on for the bourne trilogy so I'm not going to really debate with you but you discrediting godfather, which isn't even an action trilogy, to prop up bourne is damn near ban worthy

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
This movie could have used some editing (there was a good 30-45 minutes that could have been shaved off) and a more heightened sense of urgency. And the way it ended was more befitting the first episode of a TV show not a major motion picture.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You actually liked The American? NOTHING happened in that movie besides Clooney building a gun and falling in love with a prostitute. That shyt was straight :snooze: status.

It sounds weird to say this but it was supposed to be that way. People thought Clooney was gonna be on his American James Bond steeze or an older Bourne, nah he's just a hitman thats been in the game too long and like Carlito said "When you cant see the angles anymore, its time to get out."

Some people dont like the pace, but they have short attention spans anyway. They need an explosion, a gunshot, various yelling and not a deep plot. They American has a subtlety similar to Breaking Bad where there are scenes that are silent or have no dialogue and you just listen to the music and watch the scene (as he creates the silencer from the spare parts).
Once again those people would have rather watched Jason Statham jump through a gun shop window and steal a silencer then proceed to shoot the bad guy and pursue his boss who portrayed him all while talking tough. This wasnt that type of movie, because its not supposed to be that type of movie.

I was guilty, when I first saw it I wrote it off, but I watched it again and pretty much watch it anytime its on.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
:stopitslime: You probably don't like action movies then. You flat out cannot credibly name a better action trilogy than the Bourne movies. Not the "Die Hard" trilogy, not the Indiana Jones trilogy, not the Matrix trilogy, and not even the Godfather trilogy. Ultimatum is as good as action/spy/thriller movies have gotten thus far, if you didn't like it then you most likely aren't a fan of the genre.
I like action movies

and why the fukk should I care about a TRILOGY ? I want to watch good movies. there are dozens of action movies out there that as standalone movies...shyt on the bourn movies.

and die hard 1 is inifinitely better than both bourne films that I saw
combined
so Id find it hard to believe

lmao at godfather movies trilogy all bourne movies combined and matt damons career
and I like matt damon.

people talk about trilogies in movies..godfather 1 and 2 are arguably 2 greatest movies of all time and just because the third sucked now bourne movies are better ? :wtf:

FOH with the trilogy shyt, arbitrary number of movies and shyt :wtb:

thats like saying final destination is one of the GOAT 5 parts movies :why:
it aint sayin much

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Yeah, 'The American' is dope, I liked it when I saw it in the theaters, very slow paced, deliberate, European, gorgeous setting, Clooney was great....I see why people didn't like it, but I really appreciated it. Wish I saw more like it.

'I don't think God is to interested in what I do father'. I keep forgetting to buy this.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
It sounds weird to say this but it was supposed to be that way. People thought Clooney was gonna be on his American James Bond steeze or an older Bourne, nah he's just a hitman thats been in the game too long and like Carlito said "When you cant see the angles anymore, its time to get out."

Some people dont like the pace, but they have short attention spans anyway. They need an explosion, a gunshot, various yelling and not a deep plot. They American has a subtlety similar to Breaking Bad where there are scenes that are silent or have no dialogue and you just listen to the music and watch the scene (as he creates the silencer from the spare parts).
Once again those people would have rather watched Jason Statham jump through a gun shop window and steal a silencer then proceed to shoot the bad guy and pursue his boss who portrayed him all while talking tough. This wasnt that type of movie, because its not supposed to be that type of movie.

I was guilty, when I first saw it I wrote it off, but I watched it again and pretty much watch it anytime its on.

Yeah, 'The American' is dope, I liked it when I saw it in the theaters, very slow paced, deliberate, European, gorgeous setting, Clooney was great....I see why people didn't like it, but I really appreciated it. Wish I saw more like it.

'I don't think God is to interested in what I do father'. I keep forgetting to buy this.

Too each his own :manny:

That was the first movie I wanted to walk out on. The opening was scene was great and I figured there'd be more tension after that. Instead I got Clooney walking around a town, building a gun and falling for a prostitute, with no real progression to the story, in my opinion.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
godfather and matrix trilogies not being better than bourne :usure: :rudy:

like ed said, no one cares about godfather 3 and the trilogy is still better. 1 and 2 are in contention for 2 greatest movies of all time. 3 isnt all that bad, but it seems that way when you compare it to 1 and 2.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
I never get cats getting angry by the random few cats with opinions outside of the norm. Some cats trying to downplay the trilogy isn't going to change the general consensus that all three of the Bourne movies are excellent.

Daps
:damn: this shyt is that bad? They couldn't even just rip off one of the first 3 and make it exactly the same with a diffrent name? sad brehs. How you gonna have 2 action scenes in a fukkin bourne movie.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I never get cats getting angry by the random few cats with opinions outside of the norm. Some cats trying to downplay the trilogy isn't going to change the general consensus that all three of the Bourne movies are excellent.
there is no 'norm' to an opinion. opinion just 'is'.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
:damn: this shyt is that bad? They couldn't even just rip off one of the first 3 and make it exactly the same with a diffrent name? sad brehs. How you gonna have 2 action scenes in a fukkin bourne movie.

I couldn't even call them action scenes. I mean he was pretty nifty climbing those walls, and there was a car/motorcycle chase (the one in the Ultimatum was way better btw), oh yeah and he knocked a few guns out of people's hands but outside of that it was a snooze.

Any Bourne stan here could have written a better script