FUKK THE BULLSHYT...bourne legacy was one of the worst films I have EVER paid for

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I knew this shyt was gonna happen.

Ultimatum was the perfect ending. nikkas had to get greedy and make another one with out the star..

think about it. they kept Bourne in the title even though Jason Bourne wasn't in it. The whole trilogy was about Jason Bourne. They should've name it something else to begin with.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I never understood the hype behind the Bourne films
same here

the action isnt bad but everything else is :scusthov:
the one in russia is hilariously bad

so to recap, the first one had some decent action but was incredibly stupid to the point it was annoying

the second one was just bad (I think the one in russia is the second one ?)

third one I dont thing ive seen, or if I have might have been small parts

*Watches fanboys neg me for an opinion again :russ:*

honestly after watching the first two I dont think I wanna see another bourne film again :manny:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
In the action/adventure genre it's up there. I mean yeah you have your classics like Indiana Jones, Die Hard, and more recently Dark Knight trilogy. But for the 00's, there were no great trilogies really for action movies. The Bourne movie trilogy started and ended in a span of like 5 years and each movie got better than the previous one. What else is there for that decade? Pirates? Mission Impossible is a decent trilogy but the first was boring, the second was John Woo over the top, the third was okay, but the 4th MI was clearly the best of the franchise. Matrix, Alien, and Star Wars are Sci-Fi. Godfather is drama.

It's not a stretch to say Bourne is a top 5 action trilogy ever, IMO.

EDIT: When Skyfall comes out that could be a real ill 3-set of new Bond flicks.
:what: what are u 13?

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
same here

so to recap, the first one had some decent action but was incredibly stupid to the point it was annoying

honestly after watching the first two I dont think I wanna see another bourne film again :manny:
The second one was kinda weak, but Ultimatum? Breh, that is PIFF!

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Just got back from it and C/S 100%; shyt was extra :trash:

Easily one of the five worst movies I've gone to see at the theater (not worse than The American though; nothing is as bad as that).

The whole time I was sitting there looking like :what: Where the fukk is the action and why are they dragging everything out? The "plot" made no sense, the first couple action scenes were nice, but they'd be followed up with 30 minutes of bullshyt and that last action sequence... :snoop: WAY over the top and a Terminator rip-off too.

2 thumbs down

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

Easily one of the five worst movies I've gone to see at the theater (not worse than The American though; nothing is as bad as that).

The whole time I was sitting there looking like :what: Where the fukk is the action and why are they dragging everything out? The "plot" made no sense, the first couple action scenes were nice, but they'd be followed up with 30 minutes of bullshyt and that last action sequence... :snoop: WAY over the top and a Terminator rip-off too.

2 thumbs down
I could not give a fukk LESS about the 2 main charactors' association or romance...shytty shytty film

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
same here

:stopitslime: You probably don't like action movies then. You flat out cannot credibly name a better action trilogy than the Bourne movies. Not the "Die Hard" trilogy, not the Indiana Jones trilogy, not the Matrix trilogy, and not even the Godfather trilogy. Ultimatum is as good as action/spy/thriller movies have gotten thus far, if you didn't like it then you most likely aren't a fan of the genre.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

2 thumbs down

I liked The American...I wouldnt call that an action movie though, more like suspense. Bourne is an action...if he only fights 2 or there are 2 actions sequences i dont want to see this in theaters.

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
:stopitslime: You probably don't like action movies then. You flat out cannot credibly name a better action trilogy than the Bourne movies. Not the "Die Hard" trilogy, not the Indiana Jones trilogy, not the Matrix trilogy, and not even the Godfather trilogy. Ultimatum is as good as action/spy/thriller movies have gotten thus far, if you didn't like it then you most likely aren't a fan of the genre.
Nerd

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Should be called the boring legacy. I saw the first one n it was trash so didn't bother with the rest. Plus I don't think damon is a good actor at all,he can play himself n I wont believe it.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

First blood 1-2-3(rambo) shyts ALL OVER bourne....and LMMFAO @ god father NOT better than bourne trilogy.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I liked The American...I wouldnt call that an action movie though, more like suspense. Bourne is an action...if he only fights 2 or there are 2 actions sequences i dont want to see this in theaters.

You actually liked The American? NOTHING happened in that movie besides Clooney building a gun and falling in love with a prostitute. That shyt was straight :snooze: status.