Fukk that other thread...FOXCATCHER IS GOOD

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
i was :dead: at dude going in on the director and the film "i hate it i hate it i hate it" :deadrose:

@kp404
I been reading this mess...Mark praised the film for a full fukking year while it was being made and and after it premiered, but now he hates it?

Sounds like he begged for more money and they said no, so he threw a tantrum :mjplsalien:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I been reading this mess...Mark praised the film for a full fukking year while it was being made and and after it premiered, but now he hates it?

Sounds like he begged for more money and they said no, so he threw a tantrum :mjplsalien:
dude said he's under contract to support it until the oscars..but then he's telling the true story after :heh:

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Decent movie, don't really care to see it again.

I thought the acting carried it for the most part.... Channing Tatums performance was the most surprising of the 3 actors.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
dude said he's under contract to support it until the oscars..but then he's telling the true story after :heh:

Nah, I think he snapped when critics started reading his relationship with Dupont as being someone sexual at some point.

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was a good movie, 8/10, was expecting a 9/10.

I'm a fan of movies like this, where there is some darkness to it but it aint a horror film. I agree with the other cats here where I believe they should've delved into John's character more. The whole movie I was waiting to find out in the last 20 mins or so what made him, him. What led to this breakdown or the reason he is a loner, etc. Homie should get an Oscar nomination though.

I never figured that out. They had a few moments where it was just silence and it felt they did it just because, at times overdone, and it was usually with Channing's character.

The scene where he got a phone call to mysteriously meet John du Pont was cool. Real eery.

Last edited:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Saw this movie today for free and it was great, perhaps if i paid for it and went in with high expectations i'd think differently but i dont get the its boring opinion.It was quite riveting and well acted, steve carrel in particular with the aid of modern prosthetics make this film, tatum was inoffensive and ruffalo kind of sucked. Only gripe i have is with the scene where the year is 88 yet they are watching ufc which was est in 93. The murder scene was also a head scratcher, we knew du point was weird but nothing in the movie indicated a deluded psychopath

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Im watching it now....growing up in Delaware, the Du Ponts are like the Rockerfellers here. They're a weird group of muthafukkas. When I used to work at Barnes & Noble, the current matriarch (grandmother) of the family came in every sunday...even though its like 2,000 of them now. They mostly live between Northern Delaware and Pennsylvania. The woods between New Castle County, DE and Chester County, PA. There's this area off 202 back in the Brandywine Valley where most of their mansions are that has hidden dirt roads. You can see the house behind the woods. The house was where they stuck their crazy inbred kids that came out deformed. Even to this day if you drive up that road you'll have people on bikes and cars ride up on you and force you to leave. It sounds like ducktales but, mad people I know went up there. I drive back in the Valley all the time because its beautiful, I'm just not crazy enough to go back there. Whole family is :demonic: That du Pont who raped his three year old daughter and the judge didn't send him to jail. Demonic :demonic: but the reality is they would've ruined her life. They'd make Frank Underwood look like an angel in comparison because the control everything here from the banks to the law firms to the schools to the judges/courthouses to the senators. Only reason this du Pont went to jail is because too many people saw him murder the guy. Otherwise, he'd walked too.

Last edited:

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im watching it now....growing up in Delaware, the Du Ponts are like the Rockerfellers here. They're a weird group of muthafukkas. When I used to work at Barnes & Noble, the current matriarch (grandmother) of the family came in every sunday...even though its like 2,000 of them now. They mostly live between Northern Delaware and Pennsylvania. The woods between New Castle County, DE and Chester County, PA. There's this area off 202 back in the Brandywine Valley where most of their mansions are that has hidden dirt roads. You can see the house behind the woods. The house was where they stuck their crazy inbred kids that came out deformed. Even to this day if you drive up that road you'll have people on bikes and cars ride up on you and force you to leave. It sounds like ducktales but, mad people I know went up there. I drive back in the Valley all the time because its beautiful, I'm just not crazy enough to go back there. Whole family is :demonic: That du Pont who raped his three year old daughter and the judge didn't send him to jail. Demonic :demonic: but the reality is they would've ruined her life. They'd make Frank Underwood look like an angel in comparison because the control everything here from the banks to the law firms to the schools to the judges/courthouses to the senators. Only reason this du Pont went to jail is because too many people saw him murder the guy. Otherwise, he'd walked too.

Crazy.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Yea I heard stories about the inbreeding...that family has some intense history...