Fukk that other thread...FOXCATCHER IS GOOD

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
So the OP in the other Foxcatcher thread said he "walked out" the movie.:rudy:

Im open to hearing other people's opinions on movies but to say you walk on a movie is a strong statement.:ufdup:

The last movie i walked out on was "Daredevil"...that was garbage.:dahell:..If this guy walked out on this movie, he is not to be trusted or even taken serious concerning film.

This movie is really good....and the performances are even better.

This is the same guy that put you all on to "Predestination" so I wont steer yall wrong.....watch this shyt:sas2:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
that dude is notorious for walking out of good movies, it's kind of a running joke here in the film room if you weren't aware. I haven't watched it yet but I'm almost positive I'm going to like it.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
that dude is notorious for walking out of good movies, it's kind of a running joke here in the film room if you weren't aware. I haven't watched it yet but I'm almost positive I'm going to like it.

Ok, I didnt know that. Yeah Im watching it now and Im gonna burn a few copies and give to family. The relationship dynamics is basically what the movie is about and I wont be mad if Steve Carell get some sort of award nod for this role.....

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Foxcatcher would be my choice to win best pic if Birdman wasn't so fukking great...but Foxcatcher is my There Will Be Blood of 2014...it has a devastating performance at t the center, focuses on mental illness/relationships, and will age well over time to be loved for decades...its really a great film

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Foxcatcher would be my choice to win best pic if Birdman wasn't so fukking great...but Foxcatcher is my There Will Be Blood of 2014...it has a devastating performance at t the center, focuses on mental illness/relationships, and will age well over time to be loved for decades...its really a great film

Excellent analysis :wow:

I still need to see Birdman

Nefrodamus

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#90'sgang
Is it that good? I saw the title on netflix but I thought it'd be too slow