fukk Sony for trying to piggyback off of the MCU.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I saw an interesting and true tweet yesterday that stans claimed MCU spider was the goat, but are now clamoring over a trailer filled with nostalgia for better movies from 20 years ago

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Yes but there was a lot of revisionist history on this board shytting on those flicks that i never understood. and i'm seeing quite a change in tune :sas2:

Crazy. IMO even the worst film in that series are better than 3 of the last 4 spiderman movies imo.

Worst Spiderman movies:
Amazing Spider Man 1 & 2
Far From Home
Spider Man 3

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
EXACTLY :mjlol:

They didn't have to use Spiderman either in the MCU

You want Spidey rights back? Buy em.

If you were Sony, you wouldn't sell either.

nikkaz stay wanting people to do shyt they know damn well they wouldn't do personally
This goes on everywhere and it's always the nerd side doing that shyt. You have people that are mad that the WWE has all the rights to the WCW footage, despite the WWE paying for it fair and square. It's like they don't understand that if the company allows you to use a character or footage that they legally own they're doing more than they have to.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Sony need that stimulus.
7prQNC0.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Daps
Yeah true but I think it’s funny how this all ties perfectly with the MCU’s approach to the multiverse
Sony has been trying to make the sinister six and spider verse movie for almost a decade but the problem was no one would be excited for it.
Now they get their sinister six movie and spider verse movie with an anticipating audience that has been warmed up with Wandavision and Loki

Yep. This movie might legit be the first 2 billion dollar movie.... had we not been in the middle of the pandemic :ufdup:

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
funny this thread popped up .

i think spiderman done in the MCU at least for the next phase... he's crossing over to the Sonyverse.. remember what faige said.. something bout this spiderman is the only hero that can cross studio universes.. hes goin over there to legitimize the Sonyverse.

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
you say fukk sony,

blame marvel for selling it in the first place

yeah we all know the story of why, but it's their own fault

sony is never ever selling it, just like I doubt Universal is going to sell whatever licensing/rights they have for the Hulk

How did Marvel not have a way for the deal to expire at some point? :mindblown:

They got hussled hard

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
EXACTLY :mjlol:

They didn't have to use Spiderman either in the MCU

You want Spidey rights back? Buy em.

If you were Sony, you wouldn't sell either.

nikkaz stay wanting people to do shyt they know damn well they wouldn't do personally

I’m not here for the Marvel vs DC Stan war shyt:lolbron:

You my homey and it’s jokes….

So I’m here for the Sony vs Xbox Stan war shyt:mjlit:

Yea, we outside the Arcadium Universe, but the Coli Multiverse…… Sony can still get it:shaq:

Xbox>Sony:mjgrin:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
How did Marvel not have a way for the deal to expire at some point? :mindblown:

They got hussled hard

it only expires, if Sony doesn’t make a movie after a certain amount of years. That’s why you kept seeming reboots from all non mcu properties. And this deal was made in 1995, before comic book movies was even a thing outside of Batman.