fukk a ps portal or steam deck. Backbone is legit.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Vergil has perfect judgement cut. I haven't even mastered that without input delay :dead:

Word. I'll have to check the move list next time I play to see how to do that.
OK, now seeing what move you're talking about (I had forgot the name of his moveset and wasn't even aware he had that as a Just Frame combo until you mentioned it here and I read the move description). Now having tried it out, I can do it a good 70-80% of the time when I do select combos, in practice anyways. Haven't intentionally tried in actual combat yet.

The thing is, the latency isn't bad at all for this game IMO, but what makes this game tougher on Portal is the screen size with how much is going on. So many enemies, cramped spaces and the camera can get you really lost on the screen every now and then in combat. Still pretty fun tho.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
For 60 buck on black Friday, this is a steal. That's all I'm saying. Price of a game. I just find spending 100+ for a steaming device is silly when this is an option.

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
If I was into mobile gaming the Steam Deck seems the best route. I just don't want to carry around a device that's only purpose is to play games that won't fit in a regular pocket.

Tried taking the Switch on the go, and it's a hassle. If im standing in the line at a grocery store, I can't pull a Switch out of my pocket and get any meaningful gaming in. Lots of my downtime is small moments like that on the go. The Switch hasn't left the dock since year 2 from when it launched. The battery is probably cooked.

Kinda sad that the DS/3DS never got replaced because at least that easily went in a pocket.
You're a fukking loser pal :dead:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
i love my kishi, but the phone battery cant keep up with me. at least tho, my phone battery is WAY better than steam deck's

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I bought the backbone last yr
Tried it once or twice and shyt has been collecting dust since then :russ:

My portal though.
Been playing this shyt a lot
Backbone :camby: shyt doesn’t even have adaptive triggers nor vibration

I regret not being able to return it smh

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Thinking bout copping for COD mobile and the Apple Arcade games but think I may save the bread for a oled steam deck