fukk a ps portal or steam deck. Backbone is legit.

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
got a steam deck OLED last week

the battery life on the Go/Ally is terrible, and streaming games on my phone.............:mjlol: yeah no

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Can you turn the steam deck into a emulator?

:win:

have my whole emulation setup running off my SD card, using the internal storage for Steam games

Dreamcast games are kinda sus though. Some sprite glitching in Marvel vs Capcom 2 & my audio is horrible for Sonic Adventure

But all my SNES/Genesis/PS1/PS2/PS3 games are running pretty much flawless. Haven't tried to mess with Xbox or 360 yet

Last edited:

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps

have my whole emulation setup running off my SD card, using the internal storage for Steam games

Dreamcast ports are kinda sus though. Some sprite glitching in Marvel vs Capcom 2 & my audio is horrible for Sonic Adventure

all my SNES/Genesis/PS1/PS2/PS3 games are running pretty much flawless though, haven't tried to mess with Xbox or 360 yet

Okay, I’ve been trying to decide if I wanted to get that limited edition deck they selling right now

If I can play retro games on it than I think I’m probably going to make that purchase

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
If I was into mobile gaming the Steam Deck seems the best route. I just don't want to carry around a device that's only purpose is to play games that won't fit in a regular pocket.

Tried taking the Switch on the go, and it's a hassle. If im standing in the line at a grocery store, I can't pull a Switch out of my pocket and get any meaningful gaming in. Lots of my downtime is small moments like that on the go. The Switch hasn't left the dock since year 2 from when it launched. The battery is probably cooked.

Kinda sad that the DS/3DS never got replaced because at least that easily went in a pocket.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
If I was into mobile gaming the Steam Deck seems the best route. I just don't want to carry around a device that's only purpose is to play games that won't fit in a regular pocket.

Tried taking the Switch on the go, and it's a hassle. If im standing in the line at a grocery store, I can't pull a Switch out of my pocket and get any meaningful gaming in. Lots of my downtime is small moments like that on the go. The Switch hasn't left the dock since year 2 from when it launched. The battery is probably cooked.

Kinda sad that the DS/3DS never got replaced because at least that easily went in a pocket.

What kind of baggy ass true religion jeans are you even wearing to carry a nintendo DS in at this point in life? :what:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Man said pulling out a Switch in a grocery line. No one does this.

Like we gotta take out minds out of that of our 12 year old selves playing gameboy. Portable consoles are used a majority of time in your home or a place like a hotel or relatives house.

Most of us are not going about our daily lives with a big ass gaming device on us, ready to pull out with 3-5 minutes of downtime.

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Until your phone rings or you gets a billion notifications while trying to play something

:comeon:

Screenshot-20231127-134132.png