fukk 60 FPS on consoles :camby:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You about to get worked @MeachTheMonster ....

But nah fam, you can DEFINITELY tell. TLOU-R was noticeable from the jump. BF4 as well. I know you mentioned Forza 5 but they compromised on everything else other than the car to get that 1080p/60 as you saw yourself.

I do think that the tradeoffs in some games aren't worth it though.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You about to get worked @MeachTheMonster ....

But nah fam, you can DEFINITELY tell. TLOU-R was noticeable from the jump. BF4 as well. I know you mentioned Forza 5 but they compromised on everything else other than the car to get that 1080p/60 as you saw yourself.

I do think that the tradeoffs in some games aren't worth it though.

And TLOUR compromised a lot too. Think about how good it would look as a full overhaul at 30fps

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know y'all's stanary makes it difficult to admit some things. But TLOU looks like a last gen game. Think about if it had graphics like killzone or infamous. IMO that would be a much larger benefit that the framerate difference.
:ohhh: all this time i thought the last of us remastered was a ground up next gen title. Thanks for enlightening me.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The trade off isn't worth it for a barely perceptible difference.

Switching between Forza 5 and Forza Horizon, I can't see the difference in framerate, but I definitely can see the jump in graphics/detail.

I've switched back and forth on PC and the difference is more pronounced there so I can understand peoples preference when you have the extra power/options. But on consoles where compromises have to be made 60fps just isn't worth it.
negged

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I notice the difference immediately.

Stop making excuses for these companies. 1080P60 should be standard across the board already. What kind of :flabbynsick: shyt is this? We are almost in 2015 and this is some sort of luxury? THE fukk? :wtf:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Lol at this indirect plea copping for the newer forza game having less FPS than the older forza game