FUE Hair Transplant (official thread)

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
So I just read the last couple of pages and just learned about Minoxidil. I went on reddit to know more and wtf, on r/minoxbeards, some dudes are growing forests on barren wastelands ?? :mindblown:

Do people use this before a hair transplant so their donor area becomes stronger ? :ohhh:

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
So I just read the last couple of pages and just learned about Minoxidil. I went on reddit to know more and wtf, on r/minoxbeards, some dudes are growing forests on barren wastelands ?? :mindblown:

Do people use this before a hair transplant so their donor area becomes stronger ? :ohhh:
Yeah they do, gotta give yourself the best chance for a good transplant

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Yeah they do, gotta give yourself the best chance for a good transplant
I said this before cats think after getting a hair transplant that’s it a done deal … well that’s wrong … this is a life time thing to keep your hair … you have to stay or keep on hair meds like fin or minoxidil …..

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
I know I been pumpfaking for the last couple of years but honestly my desire to do this has increased this year. I haven't lost any hair since I stopped minox and fin cold turkey back in Jan 2021. My hairline is basically exactly like it was in 2017 when I first jumped on the meds. Now that im 2 years clean of any meds, I think a transplant could restore me to factory settings and I got enough dough saved up that a $5k or less charge would not set me back. I just need to will myself into getting back into the research of picking the right clinic and time of the year. Another issues is working around the visa bullshyt when I plan my travel:beli:

Krazy

Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
I know I been pumpfaking for the last couple of years but honestly my desire to do this has increased this year. I haven't lost any hair since I stopped minox and fin cold turkey back in Jan 2021. My hairline is basically exactly like it was in 2017 when I first jumped on the meds. Now that im 2 years clean of any meds, I think a transplant could restore me to factory settings and I got enough dough saved up that a $5k or less charge would not set me back. I just need to will myself into getting back into the research of picking the right clinic and time of the year. Another issues is working around the visa bullshyt when I plan my travel:beli:
How come you stopped Fin and Min?

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
Okay game time.

3 months of Oral Min arrived, about to pop my first capsule alongside fin.:lupe:

Sticking with topical for the foreseeable in conjunction, until I’m happy there’s no adverse side effects.

Lady I spoke to said I could quit topical straight away, but conflicting reports online.
Rather just gradually come off, still got a bottle and half left to go through.

A shed might be inventible so might be a rough winter lmao

DwkHxyi.jpg
doesn't this shyt decimate your testosterone?

Balla

Superstar
Daps
One thing I wanna know is. Isn’t it hella unhealthy to be taking drugs that fukk up your hormones when your testosterone is already going down as you get older?

ChiefKenji

Lord Cuts
Daps
Reppin
Spazz
ONAGADEN | Facebook

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
This HMI 115 thing looks like it's the holy grail brehs :wow:

Macaques that were balding (even old ones) were still growing their hair back 2 years after treatment and still no hair loss after 4 :wow:

mmexport1630326630242-png-png.180328

Treatment is starting its phase 2 in China and the US. Phase 1 in Australia.

We might get a cure this decade :wow:

Krazy

Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
does the fin/min spray really work or should I request pills or foams instead
They all work.
Some experience irritation from topical so go with foam etc

Some prefer a spray product over pills

Depends on what you prefer and what you’re likely to adhere too long term.

Krazy

Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
If I start now can I get my shyt like this by summer :lupe:

dannybrown1-19-03-12.jpg
Depends how far gone you are and if you’re a quick responder.

It’ll get worse before it’ll get better though, be prepare for a shed regardless of what route you go down