FUE Hair Transplant (official thread)

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
One thing I wanna know is. Isn’t it hella unhealthy to be taking drugs that fukk up your hormones when your testosterone is already going down as you get older?
You’re only blocking 70 % of DHT when you take fin …Dht isn’t really necessary passed puberty….Dht destroys your hair …. Bottom line is if your not blocking Dht your going to continue to go bald if your 1 of the unlucky nikkas that has hairlosss in the family …..that’s what I pointed out before .. cats think that getting a hair transplant is the end of the hairloss problems and that just isn’t simple true ….if you don’t take some form of Dht blocker like fin etc the rest of your hair that isn’t transplanted will continue to thin /bald …

Balla

Superstar
Daps
You’re only blocking 70 % of DHT when you take fin …Dht isn’t really necessary passed puberty….Dht destroys your hair …. Bottom line is if your not blocking Dht your going to continue to go bald if your 1 of the unlucky nikkas that has hairlosss in the family …..that’s what I pointed out before .. cats think that getting a hair transplant is the end of the hairloss problems and that just isn’t simple true ….if you don’t take some form of Dht blocker like fin etc the rest of your hair that isn’t transplanted will continue to thin /bald …
Then why do some people talk about going limp and becoming suicidal after taking it?

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
They all work.
Some experience irritation from topical so go with foam etc

Some prefer a spray product over pills

Depends on what you prefer and what you’re likely to adhere too long term.
If using spray should I keep a low cut. Does growing your hair out affect how well it will work

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
If using spray should I keep a low cut. Does growing your hair out affect how well it will work
Main thing is ensure it gets onto your scalp not your hair.

So a low cut would help but not absolutely necessary as long as you’re parting hair and massaging into your scalp, if you have longer hair.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Scare tactics. But at the end of the day all you can do is try it and see how your body responds. :manny:
The stuff I read is crazy breh. Feels like you’re playing Russian roulette.

:picard: :picard:

Then I heard it takes mad long to work for some people. Like a year or something.

Why shyt gotta be like this man….

Krazy

Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
The stuff I read is crazy breh. Feels like you’re playing Russian roulette.

:picard: :picard:

Then I heard it takes mad long to work for some people. Like a year or something.

Why shyt gotta be like this man….
Hair loss generally doesn’t happen overnight and sadly to fight it isnt an overnight thing either :damn:

Reality is a very small number experience effects and they’re most vocal about it for obvious reasons.
Then you have those who start taking it with side effects in mind, so suddenly anything sexual e.g. an off moment in the bedroom. They’re blaming it straight on fin as it could be a side effect, but could also be caused by other factors completely irrelevant to the drug.

I think if you’re going to take Fin go in with an open mind, don’t worry about the effects and convince yourself you’re going to experience them

kovi

All Star
Daps
Who do y’all recommend for 4C/kinky hair transplants? I’m not on FB so post here.

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Then why do some people talk about going limp and becoming suicidal after taking it?
There is a small chance of side effects… but the majority don’t get many side effects … bottom line is tho and this is facts ….. if you have baldness in your family and your balding then your sensitive to DHT …. if your not blocking DHT …. Then you’re going to continue to bald ….

Balla

Superstar
Daps
There is a small chance of side effects… but the majority don’t get many side effects … bottom line is tho and this is facts ….. if you have baldness in your family and your balding then your sensitive to DHT …. if your not blocking DHT …. Then you’re going to continue to bald ….
How you feel about that drug. Dueraside or some shyt like that. I forgot how to spell it. I haven’t heard anyone on here mention it.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
How you feel about that drug. Dueraside or some shyt like that. I forgot how to spell it. I haven’t heard anyone on here mention it.
Dutasteride ?

It seems it covers for more balding cases than Finasteride but it's not necessarily that better and it has supposedly more side effects. People usually advise to start with Fin and if no response, switch to Dut.

Taking both at the same time doesn't seem to be efficient at all but you can alternate.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Dutasteride ?

It seems it covers for more balding cases than Finasteride but it's not necessarily that better and it has supposedly more side effects. People usually advise to start with Fin and if no response, switch to Dut.

Taking both at the same time doesn't seem to be efficient at all but you can alternate.
What also made me not wanna fukk with them pills is reading that dudes was suffering and not seeing no results.

Call me paranoid, but your life will suck if you happen to be one of the unlucky one’s, and I heard it might not be fixed.

Ugh

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just copped some minoxidil foam and liquid and two dermal rollers one at 1.5 mm and 0.25. nikka noticing the top gettin blown out. I’m a start with these and if I don’t see the progress I like them jump on fin and if it gets worse time for a trip to turkey. We manifesting a full head of hair fukk going bald.

Krazy

Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
What also made me not wanna fukk with them pills is reading that dudes was suffering and not seeing no results.

Call me paranoid, but your life will suck if you happen to be one of the unlucky one’s, and I heard it might not be fixed.

Ugh
If you want to minimise chances of side effects, go with the topical route.

They offer both topical minoxidil and finasteride.

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
personally I wouldn’t take it ….. it’s much stronger then fin …. Yes it has better results but the stronger the medication the more likely you are to get side effects…