From 1985 to 1989 the FBI blamed Jamaican gangs with over 1400 homicides

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Donā€™t what that means
They were deported.

I don't want to get into this too deep but I was around when the Yardies were wilding and they were insufferable. They thought that they could move like they did in Jamaica and they found out they couldn't the idea of whacking innocent family members didn't happen in the states and every Tether crew Jamacian or not who tried to take over by using Terror tactics found out that didn't fly in the states.

Even jails which are generally "better". than 3rd world jails are actually worse because they can't bribe and they never have the numbers in Prison to run things.

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
They were deported.

I don't want to get into this too deep but I was around when the Yardies were wilding and they were insufferable. They thought that they could move like they did in Jamaica and they found out they couldn't the idea of whacking innocent family members didn't happen in the states and every Tether crew Jamacian or not who tried to take over by using Terror tactics found out that didn't fly in the states.

Even jails which are generally "better". than 3rd world jails are actually worse because they can't bribe and they never have the numbers in Prison to run things.

I mean I don't really want to get into a diaspora war since we have black American gangs on that same time now but this same exact shyt was happening in Miami at the same time.

Fortunately just like NY, there was already a huge 2nd/third world immigrant population. Between the Haitians, Black Americans, Cubans and smaller groups. There was no possible way they were able to carry on like that for long.

But yes I know this is new to people but Jamaicans DEFINITELY were on crash dummy time when they first got here.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
They didn't ā€œblameā€ them for anything, they rightly pointed out their role in the destruction of the black American community, they just left out specifically how the CIA did it using the Freemasons.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
What are their current murder rates?
You will have to dial it back from these numbers and go case by case.

ā€œOf those who died, 1,306 were teens and 276 were children.

Deaths by suicide have made up the vast majority of gun violence deaths this year. There's been 22,506 deaths by gun suicide this year, an average of about 66 deaths by suicide per day in 2023.

The majority of these deaths have occurred in Texas, California, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, Illinois and Louisiana.ā€