From 1985 to 1989 the FBI blamed Jamaican gangs with over 1400 homicides

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
How many U.S. (white) citizens don't formally understand that their country radicalized citizens and destabilized governments in the farthest, and closest regions of the world to fight their proxy wars against Communism and other capital interests.

You give people money, training, guns, and teach them how to mass produce drugs to generate their own funds to continue on the campaign you've given them. Then, once your objective is complete, you take away the money :ehh:

Class, what do you think is going to happen next?

The best thing about this is black people in the U.S., and the world over, know who the real enemy is.

Only in these little confused corners of the internet do you see people pointing fingers in the most self-hating directions.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Watch the juelizing in here black Americans

The Nigerians bought the heroin in the 60s, the Jamaicans bought the coke and automatic weapons in the 70s/80s.

And just like that, hundreds of years of progress gone and our people slowly but surely being replaced by the exact people that continually assist in our demise

From Calabar to Compton

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

The Nigerians bought the heroin in the 60s, the Jamaicans bought the coke and automatic weapons in the 70s/80s.

And just like that, hundreds of years of progress gone and our people slowly but surely being replaced by the exact people that continually assist in our demise

From Calabar to Compton
That{s how it went down

I mean there wasn{t the Mafia and other immigrant gangs

But lets say that happened like you said your government allowed foreigners to come in and take over. That also says something about Us that we also let it happen.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
That{s how it went down

I mean there wasn{t the Mafia and other immigrant gangs

But lets say that happened like you said your government allowed foreigners to come in and take over. That also says something about Us that we also let it happen.
Yeah fukk all the whataboutisms.

Them other groups aren't out here parading as us after they attempted to destroy us.

What it says is we weren't hardened criminals by and large, and we didn't go around shooting up entire families and cutting folks to pieces over drugs.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

Them other groups aren't out here parading as us after they attempted to destroy us.

What it says is we weren't hardened criminals by and large, and we didn't go around shooting up entire families and cutting folks to pieces over drugs.
It also says that we{re soft and dumb to be truthful.

Id rather say that all groups came to deal drugs to everyone and because we are a nation of immigrants the people who weren{t involved didn{t say or do anything.

I do know in my area in DC the Jamaicans did try to set up shop and provided muscle for Rayful Edmonds ( who had a Colombian connect) and they lost

But part of it was the FBI took down Rayful. Rayfuls pops was a heroin dealer in Baltimore back in the day who got his junk from the Mob.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
It also says that we{re soft and dumb to be truthful.

Id rather say that all groups came to deal drugs to everyone and because we are a nation of immigrants the people who weren{t involved didn{t say or do anything.

I do know in my area in DC the Jamaicans did try to set up shop and provided muscle for Rayful Edmonds ( who had a Colombian connect) and they lost

But part of it was the FBI took down Rayful. Rayfuls pops was a heroin dealer in Baltimore back in the day who got his junk from the Mob.
I don't know what point your trying to make

Its not about being weak or strong

We were regular folk fighting crackers and they came in and put the knife in our back for their own gain like they always do

As far as nikkas like Rayful, you're talking bricks I'm talkin bales

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey

From Calabar to Compton
Cacs did a number on some if us :to: . We went from blaming cacs for flooding our neighborhoods with drugs and guns to black islanders

And speaking about heroin in the 60s....I can't speak about any place outside of NE region but thr Italians run the drug game up until Vietnam. Soldiers used to come home with literal bags of dope. Black soldier's, some of my uncles admitted the army never checked their shyt. I think my family alone contributed to the drug wave in Jersey City in the 70s.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Cacs did a number on some if us :to: . We went from blaming cacs for flooding our neighborhoods with drugs and guns to black islanders

And speaking about heroin in the 60s....I can't speak about any place outside of NE region but thr Italians run the drug game up until Vietnam. Soldiers used to come home with literal bags of dope. Black soldier's, some of my uncles admitted the army never checked their shyt. I think my family alone contributed to the drug wave in Jersey City in the 70s.
Yes they did

Some of us refuse to update our programming with the latest software

Your uncles didn't carry enough in their duffles to supply every black neighborhood in America

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

story Listen ;My G no ones story can{t be nothing but victimhood. If you say you have a society of women and children you can but not Men.

We have to take some responsibility, every society has taken Ls theres been tens of thousands of cultures that died out because of a combination of internal mistakes and divisions and opposition that was able to capitalize.

Black People are a great people blessed with strength and intelligence but the problem is Black people seem to have inability to work together effectively outside of an overwhelming opposiition.

Maybe If CIA sent in people to dump drugs in the Black community that might have got Black Men on one accord to clap anyone selling drugs and the people who used them.

But there were deals made by individuals so the collective couldn´t see the threat so it was allowed to fester.

I guess thats what youre trying to say.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Heroin trafficking is really their thing I see

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
story Listen ;My G no ones story can{t be nothing but victimhood. If you say you have a society of women and children you can but not Men.

We have to take some responsibility, every society has taken Ls theres been tens of thousands of cultures that died out because of a combination of internal mistakes and divisions and opposition that was able to capitalize.

Black People are a great people blessed with strength and intelligence but the problem is Black people seem to have inability to work together effectively outside of an overwhelming opposiition.

Maybe If CIA sent in people to dump drugs in the Black community that might have got Black Men on one accord to clap anyone selling drugs and the people who used them.

But there were deals made by individuals so the collective couldn´t see the threat so it was allowed to fester.

I guess thats what youre trying to say.
You keep going back to that “black people” thing and that's where we’re disconnecting

I have no sense of familiarity with people that treat my people as objects and play things

This site is majority black people with direct Carribean and African heritage

Why is all the “fukkery” threads about black Americans

Do you see threads about their stars being accused of crimes, the poor from their countries acting ignorant on camera, stories about corruption in their home countries?

No, you do not because they do not see us as their equals

We are hoteps, akatas, ignorant cultureless country nikkas that are lucky to share a skin tone with them