Friends Hot Mom: When Keeping it Trill Goes Wrong

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
One of my nikkaz moms is sexy as fukk, and i see her at the gym sometimes and she tells me my bodys nice. We flirted a couple times before but i dunno, havent seen her in a while too :yeshrug:

LOUD

King Of All Kings
Daps
Reppin
Fashion Heavens
WOuldn't do that to one of my nikkas
dats bird
Heard few mommas be offering p*ssy
They needa get they mind right
How they laying wit nikkas same age as they sons

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
facebooking-lol-funny-facebook-inbox-private-message-embarrasing-rape-prank.jpg

:russ:

smh

it backfired...

Nasty_Nate

Each one, teach one...
Daps
Reppin
I worked at BK for a lil' while and this chick I worked with had a young, thick ass momma. Her moms had her when she was 15, so she was about 33 or 34 at the time and looking right, nice dark-skinned broad with ass. Well she slipped me her number on the low through the drive-thru one day and told me to call her. Called her like and hit that about two weeks later. My dumb ass went against my usual procedure though, and started running my damn mouth about it. Rumors started, word got back to her, and the shyt was over before it really began.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
watched this year's superbowl at a friend's house with the rest of his fam. his 52 year old mom was there. the whole time, we was feeling one another, making sly jokes that were harmless at first. i remember getting up to use the bathroom. while i'm taking a piss, a knock can be heard on the door ever so slightly, so as to not alert the rest of the people there. it's her. she says she needs something from inside. i zip up and let her in. she closes the door and says she just wanted to "introduce" herself officially. we start kissing, while her husband -- my friend's father -- is downstairs. she sucked me off right there. i never even saw her after that, because i was so shocked. it was a little awkward watching the rest of the game.

:scusthov:

In response to this thread, the most awkward is when there's a MILF with her kid present, and his/her mom is OBVIOUSLY willing to take the D. I feel :shaq: on the inside, sh*t is so wrong. But with so many divorced/single mothers these days, it's unavoidable. If you haven't f*cked a MILF (in reality a single mother) yet, you need to kill yoself, that's the easiest p*ss out there. No games, straight f*ckin'. And f*ck yo thread, we not here to give you jerkoff material nikka :pacspit:

DomBoogers

<-- Damn Right
Daps
Damn logged on and seen the jealousy, :childplease:
good one though

:leostare:well executed 3/10

I knew them apart because what they wore lol, and at that age I dont think I was ready for the full mom dukes treatment.:sadbron:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps

^^^^real life. I don't get why nikkaz get at a broad THEY KNOW IN REAL LIFE on the internet. :deadrose: at "rhino in heat". No need to be chasing a MILF, they are usually very blunt with their signals. If you are in your 20s trying to GAME a 40+ woman, need to check yoself.

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
^^^^real life. I don't get why nikkaz get at a broad THEY KNOW IN REAL LIFE on the internet. :deadrose: at "rhino in heat". No need to be chasing a MILF, they are usually very blunt with their signals. If you are in your 20s trying to GAME a 40+ woman, need to check yoself.

c/s