Friends Hot Mom: When Keeping it Trill Goes Wrong

Prestige

Rookie
Daps
not sure if this count, but mom dukes had a friend with kids my age, we used to go over there and chill while they busted it up, her daughters were twins and till this day I still cant tell them apart. knocked both of them down within two weeks and they momma topped me off when I got a little older. smh :smugfavre:
Man its awkward seeing them now.:snoop:

true story:win:

You said you couldn't tell the twins apart did you just knock one of them, and thought is was the same one the second time? Two weeks nikka!? Did they make the first move?

Why didn't you not smash the mom?

darkmanp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
VA
facebooking-lol-funny-facebook-inbox-private-message-embarrasing-rape-prank.jpg

:russ:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
My Aunt's (By marriage) sister in law got drunk one night and started squeezing my arms & chest through my shirt while I was sitting on the couch watching football. Her husband was on the porch and she started talking about "Your arms are so big baby, if I was your age I would eat you up". I'd admit, I got hard as hell but I didn't try anything

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker

kdee put my situation on wax in 1994...sterling high class of 74-85 was stone cold freaks..hell my t-jones was one..

Last edited by a moderator:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
My Aunt's (By marriage) sister in law got drunk one night and started squeezing my arms & chest through my shirt while I was sitting on the couch watching football. Her husband was on the porch and she started talking about "Your arms are so big baby, if I was your age I would eat you up". I'd admit, I got hard as hell but I didn't try anything

i woulda took that old bytch to the bathroom...put wrinkles in that hoe girdle n make her bowlegged..n slewfooted..:merchant:

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
my homeboy and momma fukking?they better be in love
otherwise im whoopin both they ass
you betta be faithful nikka

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
everyday my mom hits on me, whenever I leave the house she says "bye son I love you" nd at night shes always making me dinner. She does my laundry and washes my body. The in the morning she wakes me up with a sensual rub......on my head. Should I ask her out or just say im not interested? P.S. shes the only girl I've ever seen naked

:lolbron: