Friends Hot Mom: When Keeping it Trill Goes Wrong

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
i walked in on my homeboy momma playin wit herself in the bathroom lol
she had that hairy momma p*ssy

this other chick i knwo i was talkin to her momma at a barbeque and she tried to change the way she was sitting
i caught a peek under that dress.all type of p*ssy hangin out

Trill Bellamy

Whateva Man
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach
I remember in HS we came like 10 deep to this white girl's party her mom was lettin' her have. Her mom (Big bear ass white woman) was there making drinks and shiit and we was in there wildin' out. Like a hour goes past and we hear the white girl scream from the bathroom "MOM!!! WHAT THE fukk ARE YOU DOING!?!?!?!?" We went to see what was goin' on and moms was slurpin' & burpin' one of the homies :gladbron: We all got kicked outta her crib and destroyed her mailbox on the way out :manny:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember in HS we came like 10 deep to this white girl's party her mom was lettin' her have. Her mom (Big bear ass white woman) was there making drinks and shiit and we was in there wildin' out. Like a hour goes past and we hear the white girl scream from the bathroom "MOM!!! WHAT THE fukk ARE YOU DOING!?!?!?!?" We went to see what was goin' on and moms was slurpin' & burpin' one of the homies :gladbron: We all got kicked outta her crib and destroyed her mailbox on the way out :manny:

SMFH so momma had a thing for the nikkaconda. Hey i cant knock her hustle :yeshrug:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
i walked in on my homeboy momma playin wit herself in the bathroom lol
she had that hairy momma p*ssy

this other chick i knwo i was talkin to her momma at a barbeque and she tried to change the way she was sitting
i caught a peek under that dress.all type of p*ssy hangin out

:what::wtf::ohhh::gag:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn

:laff: @ the randomness

DomBoogers

<-- Damn Right
Daps
not sure if this count, but mom dukes had a friend with kids my age, we used to go over there and chill while they busted it up, her daughters were twins and till this day I still cant tell them apart. knocked both of them down within two weeks and they momma topped me off when I got a little older. smh :smugfavre:
Man its awkward seeing them now.:snoop:

true story:win:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
One of my co-workers moms is a certified line crosser :sadcam: She keeps on asking me to go out drinking with her and her friends but I dunno brehs

I know how you feel....one of my closest friends got a mom like that. Straight cougar status too. One time I was at a bar in town and she came outta nowhere dancing on me, then kissed me on my neck and grabbed my dikk. :leon:

I couldn't disrespect my dude like that so I bounced and went to the patio out back for a while....but I'll be damned if I wasn't conflicted like a muhfukka. :mjpls:

ElChapin

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NY
not sure if this count, but mom dukes had a friend with kids my age, we used to go over there and chill while they busted it up, her daughters were twins and till this day I still cant tell them apart. knocked both of them down within two weeks and they momma topped me off when I got a little older. smh :smugfavre:

:ld:

Sooo if u cant tell the twins apart how do you know you smashed both of them?

:usure:

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.

Negged because your hairline tells me you're a fukkING LIAR.