Friends Hot Mom: When Keeping it Trill Goes Wrong

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Zamn. I know yall nikkas got homies with fine ass moms. Share them stories, upload them pictures, fukk it bruh let's keep it 3hunna in this thread, word to the boy Keef.

Yall ever get close to smashing them? Any yall succeeded? Yall fukk with MILFs in general?

Goddamn get in here my nikkas #pause

fukk nikkas on a moral high horse lets keep it 3hunna like i said. :pacspit:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
watched this year's superbowl at a friend's house with the rest of his fam. his 52 year old mom was there. the whole time, we was feeling one another, making sly jokes that were harmless at first. i remember getting up to use the bathroom. while i'm taking a piss, a knock can be heard on the door ever so slightly, so as to not alert the rest of the people there. it's her. she says she needs something from inside. i zip up and let her in. she closes the door and says she just wanted to "introduce" herself officially. we start kissing, while her husband -- my friend's father -- is downstairs. she sucked me off right there. i never even saw her after that, because i was so shocked. it was a little awkward watching the rest of the game.

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
I was real cool with this one nikka who's mom was a certified milf. Anyways he was some nikka people knew lived in the hood but never was the on that bullshyt tip. His mom was one of those moms who hated everyone and anyone her son brought over, shyt was she was a young mom so she knew how the streets worked. One day I go over looking for him, and she answers. She tells me he would be back like in 10mins, and told me I could stay and wait. I thought it was weird at first but thought nothing of it. Couple days passed and sorta the same shyt happens again, this time she invites me in to wait. Now as I go in I realize this foo's grandma ain't home, because if she was, I wouldn't be let inside. That lady hated me with a passion. Anyways while I waited, this nikka's mom goes and takes like a 2 min shower, to me she just wanted to get in a towel so she can tease. Next thing I know she comes out in a towel, asking if I want something to eat that she had left food made ready for when her other kids got out of school.... When she said that tho, I knew she wanted me to eat her but, in my mind, I wanted her to suck my dikk... That's when I was like fukk it I can't this my dawg's ol girl. No lie couple mins later foo walks just as his mom is making her to the kitchen. I was going to get up to follow her. But that's when foo walked in. So I played it like I was walking out to not disrespect him. Lol

Man.. Long story short me and his mom had a small thing going. Lasted for a couple months.

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Man, I had a couple of friends with some fine ass mothers. But none of them never came at me like that and if they did, I couldn't do it. I just couldn't do it.

BAMBA

The Menace
Supporter
Daps
FwXS8.png