Friend of jim Jones just got arrested by feds...another treyway member caught

New Jeruz Jewelz

Wavey Vertigo Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NJ

They were fighting with each other:mjlol::gucci:

Yep, too many ongoing cases to know who truly ratting but at this point the main players are done. Time to cut ya losses and wrap it on up. They let you eat for years, Jim making songs taking credit for making Billy as popular as it is:martin: You just can’t constantly scream out a real gang that’s doing gang shyt on public platforms. You rubbing it in they face and it’s only a matter of time. :manny:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I hate the dude..There's a lot of reasons for people to hate him. He's not innocent in any of this. He's a problem
Facts, you should here how cocky is in his video talking about Cas and saying he played no role in this.

He needs someone to smack him up side the head and snap back to reality. That goofy motherfukker! He doesn't understand what he is doing and what he did to Chicago.

Last edited:

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs

Homer Simpson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real heads know this been cooking Brehs. The snitch talk been funny to me knowing that it’s been a wrap for a minute. It’s a reason that it was allowed for Shottie to take over TrewAy & 69 like he did :ld:, so stupid that he thought he had pull when nikkas really dispersed for tactical reasons. A snake will accept captain to a sinking ship and take the dumb homies on a treway deep sea fishing trip :snoop: Stoopid!!!

30 Members and Associates of the “Nine Trey Gangster Blood” Gang Federally Indicted

83 “Bloods” Gang Members Indicted On Federal Charges

Mel has shouted out Uno B before

New Jeruz Jewelz

Wavey Vertigo Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NJ

T.H.E. Goat

On the road to riches
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where The Grass Is Blue
Cam gotta be somewhere sweating like Jordan Peele right now
200w.gif

Last edited:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
That’s not even a lot of money tho

How much could he really have of done in a year.

This is a fed case breh.

I'm pretty sure they was able to see if he was gainfully employed or not during his year out.

And on top of that, I'm sure he didn't go down off of a couple instagram pics.

Somebody's in there telling everything.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Facts, you should here how cocky is in his video talking about Cas and saying he played no role in this.

He needs someone to smack him up side the head and snap back to reality. That goofy motherfukker! He doesn't understand what he is doing and what he did to Chicago.
So Facts!!!! I Cant wait for the day when that whole whiny voiced bloated fat faced goofy gets the shyt smacked out of him, for like you Said, instigating and being reckless in Chicago and not knowing what the fuk he's talking about in New York , passing info and being a block of cheese eating rat for feeding feds info, and acting in concert with tmz..he may have the gullible minded believing he's hands off but I'm waiting for him to get touched. Idc....he knows what he's doing that's reckless

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:ehh:
"Zeek snitched? If he did, I'd be doing a hundred years."
Nah Zeek is not the snitch.
Any dude that can escape getting run over by a car and gunshots all in the course of one night, and still be able to keep fighting and get away virtually unscathed deserves a lifetime pass from fukkery....he's not a snitch.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps