Friend of jim Jones just got arrested by feds...another treyway member caught

CHAIN

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Cabo Verde
Now people wanna shyt on people for reposting :snoop:

Yes. Jim Jones is a recording artist. It's just entertainment.
Why do you want him to be held accountable for criminal activity for his artistry...brother?

Dont answer and stop being extra.

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
Facts, you should here how cocky is in his video talking about Cas and saying he played no role in this.

He needs someone to smack him up side the head and snap back to reality. That goofy motherfukker! He doesn't understand what he is doing and what he did to Chicago.
That's what made him and Tekashi being friends so crazy.. two nikkas that look like Deers in headlights when you try to explain street shyt, codes, and repercussions to em... Yet spend all they time blatantly straddling the line of "in some street shyt" / "on the sidewalk"

Smh at this dude doing what I call the cornball pose. What's the point in holding your chin like that?
Read a book on body language before and its sposed to make a Breh feel masculine :dead:

Last edited:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Yes. Jim Jones is a recording artist. It's just entertainment.
Why do you want him to be held accountable for criminal activity for his artistry...brother?

Dont answer and stop being extra.
First, I do not want anyone mentioned to be held for anything, I have no opinion on that.
Second, banging blood is deeper than rap this is not a damn courtroom, but that photo has nothing to do with criminal activity. It’s like an official Johnny Nunez photo at an official industry event. Just cause Nicki made a song with dudes doesn’t mean that she’s part of a criminal conspiracy. A lot of rappers have been tightly connected with street dudes, doesn’t mean that photos of them together means anything at all. Now if you are caught being up to fukkery with them and you record that shyt for clout, I don’t care if anyone reposts that shyt.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
_104509470_gettyimages-1016663930.jpg

:hubie:

this must have been recent

Exactly lol the Dips honestly put NY Bloods on the map :russ:

they drip fed it in over the years but the Bout It video it was flagrant

(how is that video only Vimeo and not even on youtube :jbhmm:)

Last edited:
Daps
I wish jail on no man but I feel like it's only a matter of time before they bring Jim in for questioning :sadcam:
question him for what, tho..?

he just got jammed up in June.. they been watching them cats since 2013.. you honestly think their gonna call dude in on some, "we recently saw you in a IG photo w/Shotti & 69, and their talking about it on thecoli.com.. give us the goods, Jimmy.. :ufdup:"

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
question him for what, tho..?

he just got jammed up in June.. they been watching them cats since 2013.. you honestly think their gonna call dude in on some, "we recently saw you in a IG photo w/Shotti & 69, and their talking about it on thecoli.com.. give us the goods, Jimmy.. :ufdup:"
Him and Mel were in a group for years and he was repping Nine Trey :francis:

If they are looking to build a case off old shyt.....