Friend of jim Jones just got arrested by feds...another treyway member caught

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
The face you make when the feds come knocking

:mjlol:

Fred

That man already cuffed, contemplating how bad he fukked up and not resisting.

Ain’t no need for that c00n ass cop to grab his hoodie like that.

They treat mass shooters with more respect.

Black swine loves showing off for cacs.

MikeStamina

All Star
Daps
What if 69 was an informant the whole time

Y'all need to stop the nonsense. Y'all know damn well it's not Ak or 69. But more likely one of these "thorough" street cats the coli loves to idolize.

For those that care to investigate, watch the old videos with the crew, whichever cat is saying "no snitching" the most, that's the rat. Bet that.

The rat has a prison record. GUARANTEED. The whole point of becoming a rat is to seek favors. What the fukk kind of favor does AK need from the feds to encourage him to become a rat? I wish the internets would stop saying that dumb shyt because some of you actually believe it.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Ak not plugged in 93 business:mjlol:

There are tiers to this...

Surface conversation and inside shyt...

The informant is a member of the set...

And its probably someone connected to getting this kid robbed and kidnapped...

Everyone wanted to eat off the plate, but it wasn't enough for everyone..

That+a heavy sentence will get nikkas to talk:mjlol:...in his mind, its fukk him, he wasn't feeding me anyways...:stopitslime:

These bk93 nikkas had inside issues and now they all gonna go down together...

That set gonna be real different after the feds finish:whew:

MikeStamina

All Star
Daps
:stopitslime: you're asking too many questions
giphy.gif

If a cop i had a 50 yard lead on ran me down like that so easily, I'd never EVER commit another crime. Hopefully that cat announced his retirement after his jail stint.

N the cop lowered his head before the tackle like he's done this shyt before

New Jeruz Jewelz

Wavey Vertigo Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Real heads know this been cooking Brehs. The snitch talk been funny to me knowing that it’s been a wrap for a minute. It’s a reason that it was allowed for Shottie to take over TrewAy & 69 like he did :ld:, so stupid that he thought he had pull when nikkas really dispersed for tactical reasons. A snake will accept captain to a sinking ship and take the dumb homies on a treway deep sea fishing trip :snoop: Stoopid!!!

30 Members and Associates of the “Nine Trey Gangster Blood” Gang Federally Indicted

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Real heads know this been cooking Brehs. The snitch talk been funny to me knowing that it’s been a wrap for a minute. It’s a reason that it was allowed for Shottie to take over TrewAy & 69 like he did :ld:, so stupid that he thought he had pull when nikkas really dispersed for tactical reasons. A snake will accept captain to a sinking ship and take the dumb homies on a treway deep sea fishing trip :snoop: Stoopid!!!

30 Members and Associates of the “Nine Trey Gangster Blood” Gang Federally Indicted

They were fighting with each other:mjlol::gucci: