French Karen had Kelly Rowland fukked up at Cannes

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Do you wanna ban bet or not? I caught a warning for "derailing" last time around and I was just replying to your simple ass and the shyt YOU initiated. Yes or No. I'm not saying shyt else in this thread. We'll get our own thread going if you're willing :unimpressed:

Don't get mad at me for exposing your own self. :russ::lolbron::mjlol::pachaha:

We can do a ban bet ANYTIME! :ufdup:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Something you’ve never smelt except on your sisters panties that you used to sneak out the hamper to sniff and beat of into. You goddamn sicko. You’re not invited to family gathering are you. You probably sit in the dark all day stinking and trolling black folks and beating your meat. We already won :ohlawd:

Who is "we", c00n?

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
them ushers do be extra but they have tight deadlines to get people in before the event. anyway it look like the first usher that we see was the real extra one so by the time the other one pulled up it was the last straw. Kelly seem like a python tho she always been like that.

at the end of the day it's a certain je ne sais quoi about a black woman putting her finger in your face :wow: at least she got a story to tell.

Oldschooler

All Star
Daps
Knowing how rude those frog munchers are, I guarantee she wasn’t respecting Kelly’s personal space.

Of course, the media will frame it as “an angry black woman scolds an innocent white angel” when it’s the white woman who overstepped her boundaries.
Who cares about that wench breh. The ushers are on a tight deadline to get everyone in. Kelly is washed up to the point where she needs a few extra paparazzi photos.

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Knowing how rude those frog munchers are, I guarantee she wasn’t respecting Kelly’s personal space.

Of course, the media will frame it as “an angry black woman scolds an innocent white angel” when it’s the white woman who overstepped her boundaries.
Who needs the media to do it when you got the TLR :russ:

got a whole bunch of j edgar hoover minions running around