French Karen had Kelly Rowland fukked up at Cannes

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
It also only applies to attractive women. The Coli was nothing but jokes about Precious’s white husband. Basically makes it clear it’s about jealousy
Brehs just wanted Precious to finally find happiness after everything sista Monique put her through :mjcry:

Ɀoᥱɣ

All Star
Daps
So lemme get this straight. She had to check a chick for violating. And in this thread I read that she wants to be white cause of her blonde wig. Accused of having a white husband even tho her husband is black. Husband accused of not fukking her. Accused of doing coke. And that's all within the first 2 pages of the thread. This section is toxic af. Lol.
Every poster you mentioned it's so obvious they don't have shyt going on in their lives

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Ok fine.. by why you still lookin at her with a side eye? The fact is what is she about now not back then…
:gucci:

Nah, the coli told me the past will always tell you a lot about a woman :whoa:

Big facts. Once a swirler always a swirler, even if she's a fine-ass celebrity that I have absolutely no chance in hell with. :troll:

I don't even holla at brehettes that say they've seen a non-black man in person. :scust:

*leaves thread to go back to lusting after PAWGs in JBO*