French Karen had Kelly Rowland fukked up at Cannes

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
she almost tripped her up thats prob why she got mad all them security were being extra fukk em :manny:

I didnt see her trip her up. Sorry Kelly,your time has passed. Gotta get you out of the way so the real celebrities can pass through and vogue and do twenty 360 spins for the cameras:francis:

Self awareness is a major key. Imagine if i somehow got tickets to the met gala and posted up like I didnt know paparazzi was really looking for Zendaya and Kim Kardashian.

tumblr_o533ydZSER1svt5w5o1_640.gif

Kelly might as well been me at that event.
This is where its up to us as black men to let Kelly know she is loved and very much desired by us still. Irrelevancy can be hard for women to deal with. She should be grateful,because many women arent nearly as beautiful as her at her age. They hit the wall like a ton of bricks and thr attention and thirst dries up overnight. She should appreciate the slow drip:respect:

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
He’s a talent manager. Do you have that kind of money? They knew each other for years before they got together. He didn’t just shoot his shot. And maybe she finds him attractive.

Didn't Jay-Z prove this like 20 years ago?

Plus where are all these longer lasting relationships where the man is considered more attractive than the woman (And pretty dudes bumming off chicks don't count)
Alright, ugly níggas, damn:heh:.

Y'all got it:heh:

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
She should have went full nude in that bs Tyler Perry movie. Her body is fantastic and it would have given everyone that sat through that bull shyt an award.