Freedom Planet 2 (September 13, 2022)

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
Idk man I'm playing the first one on Steam and that shyt is boring as hell to me. i was excited to get it but the extremely generic look to it and bad music is putting me to sleep. I also feel like the camera view is too close and needs to pull out a bit more. I did the first two levels and then just quit the game out of boredom. The 2nd one looks piff.

:wtf: Bad music? you were bored?

My nikka what game were you playing from jump when you control your character theres mad shyt going on. The music is piff
full

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:wtf: Bad music? you were bored?

My nikka what game were you playing from jump when you control your character theres mad shyt going on. The music is piff
full
Yeah, the first two levels. The last level I did was the Ruins or something level. I was using Silica or w/e her name is. I just couldn't get into it it felt off and too easy. Idk i quit at the 3rd level but it wasn't doing nothing for me

The voice acting was also annoying and sounded like something for children. :manny:

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
Yeah, the first two levels. The last level I did was the Ruins or something level. I was using Silica or w/e her name is. I just couldn't get into it it felt off and too easy. Idk i quit at the 3rd level but it wasn't doing nothing for me

The voice acting was also annoying and sounded like something for children. :manny:

Yeah I agree with you on the voice acting that shyt was was wack.:heh:
I think you should give it another shot the game does some interesting things specifically the latter levels had me.:ooh:

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

You could play on classic mode and it skips all the voice acting and cutscenes.

NOYEMI.M2

PMD Noyemi
Supporter
Daps
The first game was good, provided you ignored the story completely. I'm interested in this one.