Freddie Gibbs & Madlib - Bandana (Discussion Thread)

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Massage seats is flying under a lot of people’s radar… That shyt is supremely groovy. I’m bouncing in the car heavy to that

I think it might be my favourite track :yeshrug:

You know who I can hear on the remix though?:ohhh:

:huhldup:

I feel like he has an affinity for the Jamaican sounding vibes, and you already know he'd talk about the massage seats in his c̶a̶r̶, p̶r̶i̶v̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶j̶e̶t̶, s̶p̶a̶c̶e̶ ̶s̶h̶u̶t̶t̶l̶e̶ space station.

Man stays watching the game on some

tenor.gif

so you know he's heard it too.

shyt - MadGibbs is playing Made In America this year as well :ehh:

It hit me this morning. It's the old 'Drug Dealers Anonymous' gambit. Between the beat, the coke talk and the bragging, this shyt might be Hov bait.:damn:

source.gif

Last edited:

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I stopped playing bandana to enjoy it on the album. Im adding it to make the cypha conplete.

This album is fukkin amazing. That donny sample. :scust:Instantly went to check out the song after.

classicmaterial

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
I stopped playing bandana to enjoy it on the album. Im adding it to make the cypha conplete.

This album is fukkin amazing. That donny sample. :scust:Instantly went to check out the song after.

Donny sample? On which track? There's so much going on with this album I must have missed it

Daps
The second release of a planned trilogy (Montana is up next) that mirrors a Quentin Tarantino filmography where disconnected movies share key elements, Bandana finds Gibbs’ introspective, auto-fire raps feeling right at home over Lib’s dusty, exuberant production. -2dopeboyz

:whoo::whew: