Freddie Gibbs & Madlib - Bandana (Discussion Thread)

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
The disgust in Push's voice when he says

"The love of your life rap nicca wears fake watches, the serial number don't match the gift boxes :hhh:"

is PALPABLE:mjlol:

Ever since the first time I heard it, I've sworn it was a sub at Cole after the bars on 'Middle Child':lolbron:

"This watch came from Drizzy/ he gave me a gift, back when the rap game was praying I’d diss"

Air Nikes N Hats

Poor mans Johnny Football Lifestyle!
Daps
Reppin
SINY!!
That first verse on Practice is sadly relatable
:mjcry:

Dude can do any style right? I heard he’s even got an EDM album on the shelf that’s dope.

The track he has on the Deluxe 2CD version of Flumes first album is the standout track on that project for me. Gibbs versality is 2nd to none.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
:ohhh: :mjcry: I thought I'd read pretty much that what was recorded made it to the album...
Is this Madlib? I didn't think so but he did end up doing some trap shyt on Half Mane Half Cocaine so I dunno

Has anyone got that Bandana (Madlib Director's Cut Version) vinyl in the mail yet? I'm wondering if any joints will be on there that didn't make the retail...:lupe:

I think it shipped a couple days ago. EDIT: fukk! @Zero it's July 26 not June 26.:why:

EDIT 2: Hopefully it's so the press dies down and they can release the actual Madlib version without fear of the sample police...
:lupe: