Franklins girlfriend from Snowfall is trending for being unattractive

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Patrice O’Neal :patrice: said the same thing and had me :mjlol:

That was his only real critique of The Dark Knight. He could not get over the fact that the most powerful Prosecutor in Gotham and the Billionaire Playboy/Caped Crusader would both simp over her.
He blatantly said she was too ugly for that and he was right :russ:
yeah awful choice and then Talia from the dark knight rises is miscast too

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
I feel bad for this girl hopefully she not reading the discourse on her.

Ppl acting like she hit and that just isn’t true even if she not the stereotypical chick you’d expect a young rich dude to have. Never mind the fact that the show beats you over the head about Franklin not being like the rest of these nikkas.
The whole response to her having that role is just gross to me :francis:

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
IT'S MESSED UP TO SAY THAT SHE CAN'T BE A MAIN LOVE INTEREST. UGLY WOMEN GETTING SMASHED AND MARRIED EVERYDAY.

JUST SAYING THAT FEEDS A NEGATIVE PERCEPTION OF BEAUTY. IT'S EVEN WORSE SEEING IT COME FROM BLACK PEOPLE. WE BEEN FIGHTING A EUROPEAN STANDARD OF BEAUTY TOO LONG TO DO THIS TO OUR OWN.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
i think there are some family guy episodes making fun of her looks… She is not ugly, just not attractive enough to be portrayed as a sex symbol or love interest of a Man who is uncommonly attractive
no she just doesn't have the looks at all. she got lucky with everything else but her looks :yeshrug:

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
I mean, she's not the "prettiest"....

devyn-a-tyler-attends-fxs-snowfall-season-5-premiere-at-grandmaster-picture-id1371203754

But she's certainly, not the worst, either (BTW, this is a "flattering" pic above). :lolbron:

:huhldup:

Devyn-Tyler-Wiki.jpg

latest

She's not my type, but I'm "positive" I've knocked down, worse. I wouldn't push her out the bed, or anything. :manny:

Regardless, I can't disrespect this black queen. She's doing a lot more than me, and MOST. I consider her "success", sexy. :ehh:

Not to mention, I see ugly ass BECKYS, all day, everyday on TV. :scust:

To be clear, a cac you fakkits champion, is on the same tier as this girl (facially), as far as I'm concerned....

This bytch is hideous in the face. :gag:

Last edited:

Made Man

All Star
Daps
I agree with what most have said in this thread, and attacking her is wrong.

But this chick is not attractive at all . She not even attractive for regular woman standards. Snowfall is a popular show , of course shewas going to be criticized, but that’s the business she is in . Based off talent , she does an ok job, but it’s not believable .