Franklins girlfriend from Snowfall is trending for being unattractive

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
are you saying u hope her character stays clean? I doubt the actual actress is crackish :wtf:

yeah of course talking about the character. I’d like to see some of them get cleaned up and move on with life. Franklins drive the comedian is damn sure on that shyt.

oh shyt she’s going to be on p*ssy valley

Phantom Dreamer

All Star
Daps
The mom ain’t playing the love interest of a 20 something year old drug kingpin .

Franklins current girlfriend looks at least 15 years older than him .

:stopitslime:

i know this. imo, she actually resembles his mother. :manny:

Frank isn't exactly the "typical" kingpin either. He could have a gang of bad bytches, but he doesn't move or think like that.

i think it's deliberate and a reflection of his character that she's sorta average but is an ambitious, boss bytch.

Daps
All of Franklin’s love interests look nice. I think everyone woman on the cast looks good in their own unique way. And all of them can act which is the main reason why I watch. Not sure if Snowfall is the show that’s really known for eye candy

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
She's 3, which is fine, the rest of you saying she's attractive have to also understand that you have low standards and would fukk anything. For me, no drug tyc00n would/should have an ugly wife....however, it is accurate to real life. Escobar's wife was/is a 4, easily. Mainly because they're fukking and snorting coke off of the 8's and 9's, they're fukking on the side.
Devyn-A--Tyler-Feet-5154118.jpg

A 3 huh?
This place is full of self hating c00ns
Go kill yourself nikka

KOD

Respect the rank not the man
Daps
Reppin
east side Long Beach
I'm team dark skin but a hundred million dollar dope king old lady can't be middle of the road.....

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
Man don't start me with this big head board. Every scene in the Deuce with her was depressing she pulling out her ol saggy ass breast looking in the camera talking about "don't you like that?" Trying to be hella seductive. No ma'am. She got a mid age woman who frequents Walmart and drive a minivan face.

I remember when she got topless on "the duece" :scusthov:

the milk certainly went bad there :gag:

Maggie-Gyllenhaal-nude-thumb.jpg

Maggie-Gyllenhaal-Nude-1-thefappeningblog.com_-2.jpg

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unfortunate for the actress. She’s not ugly - just average

She’s a character who seems like an asset to his growing empire so her value is not limited to her looks but the problem is she doesn’t have the attractiveness of what you would think a 24 year old multimillionaire drug dealer in 80s LA would have on his arms.

Additionally, her character was introduced out of the blue so the audience has no emotional connection to her or seen any character development so it’s hard to understand why he’s with her.

It doesn’t help that Franklin’s past love interests were way better looking

Basically. This is why I had the :patrice: while watching.

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
She's not ugly

She just not attractive.

She's regular.. I think what hurts her more is that we're comparing her to the other women his character had interest in on this show who were attractive women

AND... The way they introduced her to the show.. they just dropped her into this season like some random ho.
Maybe I missed something cause when I first saw them together I was like who is she ?

We didn't get any chance to bond with this character and know who she is so there's no connection to the audience.. That helps with a love interest of a main character

And her scenes are flat..

Last edited: