Franklin>>>>>>>CJ

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
and CJ killed all of them

Doesn't change the fact that he was a bytch and was passed around like a victim of a gangbang, even Hernandez who rarely spoke and was a bytch himself made CJ his bytch :dead: during a phone call at one point. He never killed Toreno and didn't even kill Tenpenny directly, had to rely on him making a wrong turn. Tenpenny had that bytch nikka begging for his life and begging him to turn on the lights :laff::stopitslime::smh:. nikka even got punked hard by Catalina at the end of the game.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Doesn't change the fact that he was a bytch and was passed around like a victim of a gangbang, even Hernandez who rarely spoke and was a bytch himself made CJ his bytch :dead: during a phone call at one point. He never killed Toreno and didn't even kill Tenpenny directly, had to rely on him making a wrong turn. Tenpenny had that bytch nikka begging for his life and begging him to turn on the lights :laff::stopitslime::smh:. nikka even got punked hard by Catalina at the end of the game.
:comeon:
Why df would he kill Mike Toreno? Miek toreno got sweet out of jail dumbass. Plus hes one of the GOAT gta characters

Tenpenny was runnin for his from CJ.
You think franklin wouldnt of begged for his life if Tenpanny had him in the middle of the woods with a plastic bag over his head :what:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
:comeon:
Why df would he kill Mike Toreno? Miek toreno got sweet out of jail dumbass. Plus hes one of the GOAT gta characters

Tenpenny was runnin for his from CJ.
You think franklin wouldnt of begged for his life if Tenpanny had him in the middle of the woods with a plastic bag over his head :what:

:what::snoop::comeon: Learn how to read you blind silly ass nikka, the person who I responded to, included Toreno in the list of people that CJ killed, when he in fact didn't kill him, that's why I corrected him.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
i like them both... :manny:

But i rolls with Trevor. That dude's heart beats no fear and he gives zero fukks 24/7...He is the definition of a thug nikka

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Only thing I didn't like about CJ was how he kept taking orders from his bytchass brother sweet...

The game literally ends with that fool who you spent half the fukking game trying to get out of prison telling you still got work to put in...

CJ made it bigger than any other GTA character though, dude even had his own clothing line and was on midtown billboards in LC...

img-3354434-1-Fruntalot-GTAIV.png

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:wow:CJ drove a fighter jet while Franklin rocking that yeeyee ass haircut
:wow:CJ fukked mad hoes and hoochies while Franklin's bytch was fukking with that brain surgeon
:wow:CJ repped Grove Street and had a gang of g's really to pull caps back while Franklin let thsoe bytch ass Ballas take over the block :picard:

Be more like CJ and not so much that mark ass busta Franklin:wow: