Fox Reportedly Unhappy With Josh Trank's "Mess" Of A FANTASTIC FOUR Movie

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
it seem like you dont like marvel for some reason. fox wasn't using them at the time and marvel try to make a deal to use the two characters just like they doing with spider-man

which they got for dirt cheep

Me?

Nah - I've fuxxed with Marvel since I was a kid. I'm just of the opinion that if Fox is dead set on making a 'bad' movie and release it, they might as well make the worst movie they possibly can. And they're already well on their way.

"Controversial" casting.

Needless tinkering with the origin story

Little positive hype or buzz around it at all.

Inexperienced director.

It's all the ingredients for a perfect storm of fukkery.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Chronicle was a well reviewed movie. Maybe adapting FF in that style will work. I will reserve judgement until I see the promotional campaign.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
it seem like you dont like marvel for some reason. fox wasn't using them at the time and marvel try to make a deal to use the two characters just like they doing with spider-man

which they got for dirt cheep
there is ZERO confirmation marvel will be allowed to use spider man characters. Latino review is garbage rumour fodder and they are rarely right.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Me?

Nah - I've fuxxed with Marvel since I was a kid. I'm just of the opinion that if Fox is dead set on making a 'bad' movie and release it, they might as well make the worst movie they possibly can. And they're already well on their way.

"Controversial" casting.

Needless tinkering with the origin story

Little positive hype or buzz around it at all.

Inexperienced director.

It's all the ingredients for a perfect storm of fukkery.
it wasn't aim to you.

No the deal marvel try to do with fox was before they plan f4. This happen a few years back when fox still had dd. Fox wasnt using f4 or the character so marvel try to borrow some characters with let hold on some property

But fox said no and rush the f4 movie